PDA

View Full Version : 3 new (Mystic ) LTD's found

Michael
23-05-2013, 06:40 PM
http://puhekupla.com/en/news/2365

http://oi42.tinypic.com/14w5dm1.jpg

I think the nelly and possibly fountain will be popular. The pillar looks a bit funny though.

armber
23-05-2013, 06:45 PM
All look good. Holo_Nelly looks really neat tho :)

Zelda
23-05-2013, 06:47 PM
omg the Holo Nelly looks really fabulous tbh, always wanted one of them ha ha.

The fountain looks good tbh as well, i just hope if your stacking them the crystal doesn't stick through items lmao

Lewis
23-05-2013, 06:54 PM
holo nelly already exists on the merge travel trunk! Except a small version :P

I actually love that pillar, think it's a nice touch to the Mystic range actually, same goes with the fountain. But that Holo nelly is fab, I want one aha

if ya have your merge trunk, you do ;)

Succubus
23-05-2013, 06:55 PM
I actually love that pillar, think it's a nice touch to the Mystic range actually, same goes with the fountain. But that Holo nelly is fab, I want one aha

-:Undertaker:-
23-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Rather nice rares I have to say.

Yawn
23-05-2013, 07:13 PM
only like the nelly

sex
23-05-2013, 07:17 PM
only like nelly.....but it doesn't look mythic furni to me :S

Daltron
23-05-2013, 08:15 PM
If the holo nelly moves at the same rate as the holoboy and hologirl I will try buy it! Otherwise nty
Don't like the other two rares

jorsian
23-05-2013, 08:41 PM
I don't think any of them will be insanely popular. They keep remaking these classic rares thinking that they are going to be instant hits, but the more they do it the less special they become.

e5
23-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Isn't Mystic different to Mythic? :P

only like nelly.....but it doesn't look mythic furni to me :S

Joe
23-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Nelly and Fountain will be popular. The little birdbaths are always a big hit

sexpot
23-05-2013, 09:30 PM
the pillar would look better if the top and bottom were coloured blue or purple.

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Omg me and someone (can't remember who (A)) said in another thread a few weeks ago we wanted a purple BB.. shame is has a crystal in the middle though, ruins it a bit but still nice and I think it'll do well if the quantity is low :D. I also love the Pillar, except there's low demand for pillars so it may not do well. Holo nelly is also cool, but don't like it being purple - reminds me of the holo dragon which is horrible :(.

MKR&*42
24-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Wish they'd stop with the remaking of holos, but that BB is very very nice. Would be great around Halloween time.

geo
24-05-2013, 02:14 PM
The pillar is gross. I like the nelly the most and the fountain is OK.

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2013, 03:38 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/avr18p.jpg

Definitely gonna try buy a fountain :P.

JACKTARD
24-05-2013, 04:19 PM
I don't really like them much tbh. The pillar could be good in the right room but that hasn't excited me at all.

Aaron
24-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Wish they'd do something new rather then re-create old rares, pillar could of been nice without the cracks. Not sure what to make of the birdbath yet though.

LoveToStack
24-05-2013, 04:59 PM
So essentially 3 recolours. The pillar is a recolour of the existing pillar sprite (+ cracks and some spikes), the birdbath is a recolour of the existing birdbath sprite (+ cracks and a gem pasted over the centre) and the holo reuses the holoboy/girl base sprite and the nelly sprite.

And because they're "LTD" they'll slap some ridiculous price tags on them despite the fact that none of these items of furni were made from scratch. They were all put together piecemeal by splicing bits of existing furniture sprites.

But I'm sure the worker bees of habbo will lap them up and hand over their creds all the same.

Tyrell
24-05-2013, 05:00 PM
350c ** that

e5
24-05-2013, 05:01 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/avr18p.jpg

Definitely gonna try buy a fountain :P.
Ooo I like the fountain effect!!

So essentially 3 recolours. The pillar is a recolour of the existing pillar sprite (+ cracks and some spikes), the birdbath is a recolour of the existing birdbath sprite (+ cracks and a gem pasted over the centre) and the holo reuses the holoboy/girl base sprite and the nelly sprite.

And because they're "LTD" they'll slap some ridiculous price tags on them despite the fact that none of these items of furni were made from scratch. They were all put together piecemeal by splicing bits of existing furniture sprites.

But I'm sure the worker bees of habbo will lap them up and hand over their creds all the same.

Not really recolours, kind of, but they do different things, i.e. the bird bath

Tyrell
24-05-2013, 05:01 PM
AAAAND IT'S GONE.

LoveToStack
24-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Not really recolours, kind of, but they do different things, i.e. the bird bath

Not recolours in the literal sense of the word, no. But they're all the same as recolours in the sense that as much work as goes into changing the colours of an existing rare has went into making these pieces of furni. Zero imagination and they likely took very little time to make. Yes the bird bath has an electric crystal instead of a fountain but iirc that purple electricity animation is present on another piece of furni in the mystics range; so even that is just a copy&paste job.

e5
24-05-2013, 05:10 PM
That is the normal price for LTDs

350c ** that

Mr-Trainor
24-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Not recolours in the literal sense of the word, no. But they're all the same as recolours in the sense that as much work as goes into changing the colours of an existing rare has went into making these pieces of furni. Zero imagination and they likely took very little time to make. Yes the bird bath has an electric crystal instead of a fountain but iirc that purple electricity animation is present on another piece of furni in the mystics range; so even that is just a copy&paste job.
Personally I've always liked recolours. Ok, sometimes they may take it a bit too far, but it's nice having different colours available for a certain item. Just my opinion though, I know some people hate them :P.

God
24-05-2013, 10:47 PM
I am for sure going to buy a Nellie, they look sooooooo good! I wonder how much they will be.

andoo89
24-05-2013, 10:56 PM
the hollo nelly looks nice and always despised the bird baths... still waiting for the black icm release

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!