View Full Version : Room Builder Achievements

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Does anyone have

Skating Patches
Roller Patches
Bunny Run Patches
or Snowboard Slopes/Patches

That I can borrow until I get the achievement :)? If you do, post here - I will give them back, I promise (A).

e5
25-05-2013, 10:19 PM
I'd too like to borrow these, if anyone could? Would be most appreciative :P

Samantha
25-05-2013, 10:36 PM
I have 41 Bunny Runs, but that's it :P.

Mr-Trainor
25-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Actually I may as well make a big group room :P. I'll do that tomorrow.

Mr-Trainor
26-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Made a group room here: http://www.habbo.com/room/62826367
So if you have bulk of any of the 4 patches, please drop them - I will eject one I get the highest achievement or you can come eject them yourselves if you need them back sooner :).

Aaron
29-05-2013, 01:14 PM
I remember that group 'Tips' used to do this via their forum on Habbo, they'd post on lets say the 30th of May going anyone need such and such and you'd post and they'd come drop it in your room, was bloody great and simple.

They've still got the group, not sure how much it's used now.. worth checking it out, FieryCold runs/ran it so give it a shot.

Mr-Trainor

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 01:17 PM
I remember that group 'Tips' used to do this via their forum on Habbo, they'd post on lets say the 30th of May going anyone need such and such and you'd post and they'd come drop it in your room, was bloody great and simple.

They've still got the group, not sure how much it's used now.. worth checking it out, FieryCold runs/ran it so give it a shot.

@Mr-Trainor (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=47332)
Oo thanks - although they've removed forums which means I can't request it from them :(. I've joined the group though, maybe they have info in their home room or something :).

Aaron
29-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Oo thanks - although they've removed forums which means I can't request it from them :(. I've joined the group though, maybe they have info in their home room or something :).

Yeah that's what I was thinking - I looked at it not to long ago and the group description was updated so maybe somethings changing. Check out the rooms maybe they'll have stickies or something. Best of luck with it. :)

Mr-Trainor
30-05-2013, 01:40 PM
I have 41 Bunny Runs, but that's it :P.
That's just what I need :D. I bought 130, so if you can drop 40 of yours in my room whenever you have nothing better to do, that'd be great :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!