PDA

View Full Version : Classics to come back in store.

Samantha
28-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Basically, codes were found suggesting classics will return to the store - unsure what will actually come back although I'm inclined to believe it will be collections that aren't meant to return. It'll probably just make the market even worse.

landing.view.junefurni.body=For a limited time only, we've added some amazing Habbo classics to the shop.
landing.view.junefurni.button=Go see!
landing.view.junefurni.header=Furni Update!

Today found that Habbo has released codes for June in regards to the release of some old, classic furniture in the month for a limited period only. This comes less than a few weeks after old favourites in the shade of black returned for their 'Back In Black' campaign that over run for too long. Questions arise whether these old classics will be rares or just normal items such as older ranges!

The codes are only minimal due to Habbo not wanting to reveal much before the month begins, but it does indeed look like some classics will be released as normal items as opposed to Limited Edition Rares that we endured in the weekend just passed. There are 3 codes available for eyes of members and Habbo players and they are shown below.

landing.view.junefurni.body=For a limited time only, we've added some amazing Habbo classics to the shop.
landing.view.junefurni.button=Go see!
landing.view.junefurni.header=Furni Update!

As you can see the only clue we have as to when these apparently amazing classics will come to the Catalogue is with the month of June placed in the codes, yet this still means that over the 30 days period the items could appear at any moment - this doesn't give us much away, reiterating that the Limited Edition Rares usually have a countdown for us to wait and get prepared for.

Could it be classic ranges returning? The codes only give away classic furniture, which I associate with v7 and v11 items like Sleeping Bags and Traffic Lights, but who knows, Habbo might go back on their word and release Plasto again - I bet some would be annoyed by that surprising, but unheard of update.

If rares are going to be released it will prove another downfall for the market, depending on how long the items stay available for, if it's for a couple of hours per each one then it doesn't seem as bad as days upon days with all of them being available - also the price has to come into question, to gain more profit, perhaps Habbo will release them at a ridiculous price and even be more expensive than the MarketPlace for some?

What do you think of the codes found and do you have any idea what you'd like or believe will be released for the Catalogue? Share your views by clicking 'Read More and Comment.'

lemons
28-05-2013, 10:25 PM
I hope it's good furni, not crappy recoloured 3 for 1c furni

e5
28-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Won't be 'til next month, I see. Another way to ruin the market but I guess it could be exciting for some if it's not expensive stuff? But I guess for it to be exciting, it needs to be decent stuff haha

MKR&*42
28-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Not massively excited, if it was plasto then woo cause I find it so hard to get Plasto lately.

Anything else, meh.

Samantha
28-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Well, I noticed if it's classic collections, what about all the older rares? If it is rares it would destroy so much more than it already has.

e5
28-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Highly doubt it will be rares... Guessing classic normal furni

Well, I noticed if it's classic collections, what about all the older rares? If it is rares it would destroy so much more than it already has.

Mr-Trainor
28-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Erm.. I hope it's not Classic Rares because that'd just be stupidly annoying *quickly sells all classic rares*. But what Classic collections are there? Most of them are in the catalogue? Idk really though, I'm not really the oldest of players and wasn't around in the early days so depends how far back they're taking :P.

Samantha
28-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Highly doubt it will be rares... Guessing classic normal furni

Probably, but I wouldn't put anything past them lmao :P.

Daltron
28-05-2013, 11:29 PM
I know Sulake has some pretty stupid employees but I hope they aren't stupid enough to bring back classic rares :(

sex
28-05-2013, 11:37 PM
lmao all the area furni will plumpet! hope they bring back plasto

-:Undertaker:-
28-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Yes thats right, destroy whats left of the rare values market by re-releasing old furniture over and over again thus alienating your players.

The amount of times the likes of the Petal Patch have been released is a joke, and a shame.

jorsian
29-05-2013, 12:00 AM
If they release classic rares the economy will be doomed. Thankfully I don't think they are stupid enough to do so. I must say, however, that with all of the well designed furni being released as of late (Venetian, Mystic, Castle, etc...) I can't imagine that rereleasing old furni lines like iced or area would be very popular.

Kardan
Classic furni is V7 and V11 now is it? :P Classic for me is anything before V7 :P

Are Lodge/Iced etc in the catalogue, do they not mean furniture ranges rather than rares?

Samantha
Yes thats right, destroy whats left of the rare values market by re-releasing old furniture over and over again thus alienating your players.

The amount of times the likes of the Petal Patch have been released is a joke, and a shame.

I thought the Petal Patch was only released once and was promised to only be released once?

Kardan
29-05-2013, 12:02 AM
I thought the Petal Patch was only released once and was promised to only be released once?

It was released about 5 times. I think the Hologirl was released about 4? And this is the UK hotel I'm talking about :P

jorsian
29-05-2013, 12:03 AM

It was released several times on multiple hotels. I come from the Canadian hotel and it was released at least three times, the last being in 2009 when they promised never to release it again. They've never held true to their promises in the past so I doubt they will do so now.

---------- Post added 28-05-2013 at 08:06 PM ----------

Classic furni is V7 and V11 now is it? :P Classic for me is anything before V7 :P

Are Lodge/Iced etc in the catalogue, do they not mean furniture ranges rather than rares?

Correct. http://www.habborator.org/furniture/list.html is an excellent chart of all the older rares. All of the rares in the first and second sections of the chart (with the exception of a few at the bottom) are known as classic.

Samantha
29-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Oh, I only started playing in 2008 and I only started playing properly in 2009, that's stupid, they probably won't keep to their promises as they gave Collectibles out as competition prizes too.

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 01:09 AM ----------

@karden; Iced isn't in the Catalogue, Lodge is.

Me and sex; were talking, perhaps, Iced, Area and Plasto would be rereleased?

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 12:25 AM
I wouldn't think Plasto if they said only last year that it'd never be released again?

andoo89
29-05-2013, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't think Plasto if they said only last year that it'd never be released again?

this is habbo we are talking about.....

veeim
29-05-2013, 01:17 AM
this is habbo we are talking about.....
And remember the platinum bar that was only suppose to be released once? Go released another time and pulled because of people complaining.

JACKTARD
29-05-2013, 02:00 AM
This makes me want to sell all my rares pretty quickly tbh.

Surely they won't sell v7's etc though? It makes no sense at all.

I remember for like a month or something they released a load of patches (petal/sand/snow etc) with the promise that it would be the last time they would be released, ever. I'd be pretty disappointed if they did release the classics, it'd make them so undesirable.

orientalframe?
29-05-2013, 07:42 AM
nooooo, why? just why

Zelda
29-05-2013, 07:54 AM
probably going to need to sell my area gates before this happens ngl lmfao.

honestly see no point in this, they needa work on more new furni brands or more new furni for existing ones like habboween and cabin and stuff imo, cause the old furni rly is just crap in comparison.

jakey,,
29-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Hey guys i emailed the VP (senior manager of user acquistion & product) last night to find out what it is and i got this reply

Giorgo (Cannot say last name sorry)

10:27 AM (45 minutes ago)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

to me

Hi Jake,

No need to worry aren't going to sell classic rares. Classics in this case meant furni from the past and mostly from campaigns. We also don't intend to break our promise on any lines that were officially retired. Our goal is to let the catalogue fuel the aftermarket, not the other way around.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the updates lately otherwise.

- Giorgo

SO those worrying about classic rares or ESPECIALLY V7, it's going to be classic norms that used t obe sold in campaigns and once removed :)

Daltron
29-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Hey guys i emailed the VP (senior manager of user acquistion & product) last night to find out what it is and i got this reply

to me

Hi Jake,

No need to worry aren't going to sell classic rares. Classics in this case meant furni from the past and mostly from campaigns. We also don't intend to break our promise on any lines that were officially retired. Our goal is to let the catalogue fuel the aftermarket, not the other way around.

- Giorgo

SO those worrying about classic rares or ESPECIALLY V7, it's going to be classic norms that used t obe sold in campaigns and once removed :)

This is great news (I think) :P

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 10:22 AM

to me

Hi Jake,

- Giorgo

That's good to know, thanks for posting :).

Matt
29-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Classics in this case meant furni from the past and mostly from campaigns. We also don't intend to break our promise on any lines that were officially retired. Our goal is to let the catalogue fuel the aftermarket, not the other way around.

Thats handy to know. Will be interesting to see what ones they decide to release :P

jakey,,
29-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Thats handy to know. Will be interesting to see what ones they decide to release :P

That's good to know, thanks for posting :).

This is great news (I think) :P

Oh defitnly! i agree i am beyond happy as if you look at the v7 rares my wealth would be screwed by atleast 50% as i have lots of supers and ultras in each category haha

Michael
29-05-2013, 10:59 AM
I do hope they re-release glass dividers, i'd rather 10 for 30c than 10 for 70c!

Samantha
29-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Good news? So this could suggest Twilight - something that has taken years to gain some wealth for could come crashing down. Campaigns, I would assume Gardening and Flower Power will return, just after the small flowers have taken a year to go back to 2c like previously.

I believe it'll be a blow whatever's released as long as there's some value behind it, if it's Iced it won't really be a problem, Area trading will be shot and any others, say Waasa, COCO etc. will take ages to reform. I like the idea of them releasing it, but hopefully thought has gone into it.

jakey,,
29-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Good news? So this could suggest Twilight - something that has taken years to gain some wealth for could come crashing down. Campaigns, I would assume Gardening and Flower Power will return, just after the small flowers have taken a year to go back to 2c like previously.

I believe it'll be a blow whatever's released as long as there's some value behind it, if it's Iced it won't really be a problem, Area trading will be shot and any others, say Waasa, COCO etc. will take ages to reform. I like the idea of them releasing it, but hopefully thought has gone into it.

You say this samanfa but what i think they aim to achieve is a quick short peroid of a sale as the sale could be for minutes and we udnno when and what price or how long ourselves ... so this would stimulate an aftermath of trading for this furni line as it has with other ltd rares etc ... be interesting to see if this economic idea works out i guess

Daltron
29-05-2013, 11:06 AM

Hmm I didn't think about this :( That would suck..

Samantha
29-05-2013, 11:07 AM
You say this samanfa but what i think they aim to achieve is a quick short peroid of a sale as the sale could be for minutes and we udnno when and what price or how long ourselves ... so this would stimulate an aftermath of trading for this furni line as it has with other ltd rares etc ... be interesting to see if this economic idea works out i guess

If it's minutes then so be it, I don't think it'll do too much damage, again it depends on the price too as if it's going to flop less might be inclined to buy.

Aiden
29-05-2013, 11:16 AM
more stuff i dont care about lmfao :P

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

edible
29-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Hmmm. Good to see it won't be rares so thanks for posting that Jake. However, I do think it will ruin some values. For example, say it's the jungle range. Those Jungle Waterfalls are selling for 70C+. If they come back into the catalogue for 5C then that's them done with. However, this isn't anything new. Habbo has *always* introduced lines. Taken them. Given them back. You give a furni line a fancy campaign and the amount purchased will rocket. Sulake is a company and their fundamental aim is to make profit. However, the word 'classics' would suggest furni lines such as Candy / Area / Plasto.

If that's the case then I won't be buying any. Neither will many others. That is only if they've used the word "classics" correctly. Which is doubtful when even the most simple articles have spelling and or grammatical errors.

more stuff i dont care about lmfao :P
Out of curiosity, why did you post then?

Aiden
29-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Hmmm. Good to see it won't be rares so thanks for posting that Jake. However, I do think it will ruin some values. For example, say it's the jungle range. Those Jungle Waterfalls are selling for 70C+. If they come back into the catalogue for 5C then that's them done with. However, this isn't anything new. Habbo has *always* introduced lines. Taken them. Given them back. You give a furni line a fancy campaign and the amount purchased will rocket. Sulake is a company and their fundamental aim is to make profit. However, the word 'classics' would suggest furni lines such as Candy / Area / Plasto.

If that's the case then I won't be buying any. Neither will many others. That is only if they've used the word "classics" correctly. Which is doubtful when even the most simple articles have spelling and or grammatical errors.

to tell you that i dont care if they bring new stuff back lol

edible
29-05-2013, 11:31 AM

Oh right, it was a really insightful and interesting post that added a whole different perspective on what had been said already.

Aiden
29-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Oh right, it was a really insightful and interesting post that added a whole different perspective on what had been said already.

i know, im glad you enjoyed it :P

Kardan
29-05-2013, 11:49 AM

So he can get +1 post count clearly :P

And to remain on topic; if they release anything with value it will clearly change things, so perhaps whatever they release should be for a limited time?

Samantha
29-05-2013, 11:49 AM

You contradicted yourself, you don't care if they bring new stuff back :S?

Aiden
29-05-2013, 11:52 AM
You contradicted yourself, you don't care if they bring new stuff back :S?

i dont cuz its new 2 me lolz

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 11:57 AM
i dont cuz its new 2 me lolz
But you can't 'bring new stuff back' - if it's new then it isn't being brought back, it's being brought out for the first time?

Aiden
29-05-2013, 11:58 AM
But you can't 'bring new stuff back' - if it's new then it isn't being brought back, it's being brought out for the first time?

but what if i tell u that its called new stuff so its like

bring 'NAME' back

? what if thats what i meant ?

? wut if ?

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 11:59 AM
but what if i tell u that its called new stuff so its like

bring 'NAME' back

? what if thats what i meant ?

? wut if ?
There is no furni category called New Stuff, and you know there isn't.

Aiden
29-05-2013, 12:00 PM
There is no furni category called New Stuff, and you know there isn't.

what are u questing my intelligence... i dont like the fact ur targeting me

sorry im not as smart as u

Edited by Chris (Forum Manager): Please stay on topic.

Aaron
29-05-2013, 01:06 PM
This can be good thing I guess, be nice to stock up on old favourite furni ranges.

Was shocked for a minute when I thought Old Classics were gonna be brought back, I was thinking sell up. Then someone posted the email so I'm alright now. :P

jakey,,
29-05-2013, 08:38 PM
lolling at the argument on this... skardier get off your horse you shouldn't of posted if you didn't care but w.e lols all the furni lines are on the habbox rare value database too lol.

I agree about that whatever is released it will affect it, but maybe it won't if it's not already got a strong price like somone mentioned candy, area etc? these lines are the classic as for example mode (candy) isn't used on some of the hotels but is on some? Area Silo was released in 2002 which has had 2 revamps on it's graphics so maybe we could see a retro version of furniture. This is similar to what Jagex did with releasing RS Classic as a choice for players to play ... it's not the same but it's along the same concept ... but all-in-all i have no idea i'm just throwing a suggestion :)

JACKTARD
29-05-2013, 10:17 PM
From that email it sounds like they could end up doing the campaign and sponsored furni like Sam said, so it could end up being Twilight, Igor, and the higher value norms like the Shamiliar (might be spelled wrong). Childline springs to mind too but the item's names have 'idea agency' in them so surely that would be unlikely?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, could be anything.

andoo89
29-05-2013, 10:21 PM
ohhh could the mode corner be making a come back

or certain "campaign" furni lines be making an appearance like childline/idea, idol furni line

they could finally release the the "Mall" furni line - I want those two mall teleporters

IF HABBO IS READING THIS

RELEASE ALL TRAX MACHINES AND MAKE THEM TRADABLE AGAIN......

Mr-Trainor
30-05-2013, 12:15 AM
ohhh could the mode corner be making a come back

or certain "campaign" furni lines be making an appearance like childline/idea, idol furni line

they could finally release the the "Mall" furni line - I want those two mall teleporters

IF HABBO IS READING THIS

RELEASE ALL TRAX MACHINES AND MAKE THEM TRADABLE AGAIN......
Oo I'd like them to make tray machines tradable! Also, I hope they don't release idea agency furni seeing as they're basically all supers, especially the Moodi machine. I doubt it anyway. I guess things like spider wick, and candy could be released. We'll find out soon :P.

jakey,,
30-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Oo I'd like them to make tray machines tradable! Also, I hope they don't release idea agency furni seeing as they're basically all supers, especially the Moodi machine. I doubt it anyway. I guess things like spider wick, and candy could be released. We'll find out soon :P.

in my opinion i reckon it will be the early campaigns and classic furni lines as twilight and idea agency are pretty reccent furni lines in comparison to the majority

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!