PDA

View Full Version : QUIZ - Limited Edition Rares - Ends 5th June

Mr-Trainor
29-05-2013, 11:31 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/21eu50.jpg

To celebrate the release of Limited Edition Rares on Habbox Rare Values, I thought it would be a nice idea to have a quiz to go with it! There's 10 questions, which could take you a while to do unless you either have a good memory.. or have good google-ing skills ;). Some of the questions have more than one possible answer, but if they do then it'll say so at the end of the question. Please send you answers in a PM to HxRareValues (http://www.habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=37733) and your entry must be received by midnight BST on 5th June 2013 in order to be counted. Two correct entries will then be chosen at random to win either 1 Month of Habbox VIP or 100 Reputation Points. Although unlikely; if no one gets all of them correct then we'll look at the entries with the most correct answers.

1) How many Limited Edition Rares have been on sale?

2) What was the date that the first Limited Edition Rare was released?

3) Which Limited Edition Rare has had the lowest quantity on sale? (more than one possible answer)

4) Which Limited Edition Rare required the user to also spend 20 Diamonds, in addition to credits?

5) Which Limited Edition Rare did shutdown! (from Habbo.com) design?

6) Which Limited Edition Rare has the motto, 'This is not a duck'?

7) Name a Limited Edition Rare which did not sell out (more than one possible answer).

8) What's the motto of the Holo Nelly Limited Edition Rare?

9) What was the 20th Limited Edition Rare to go on sale?

10) If you bought every Rainbow Plasto Limited Edition Rare when they were available from the catalogue, how many credits would you have spent?

Thanks for reading, and good luck to all entrants :). Oh, and I hope you liked my amazing graphics skills ;).

Mr-Trainor
02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Reminder that this is still open, but you've only got a few more days to enter!

Mr-Trainor
06-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Competition closed, winners will be announced soon :).

Mr-Trainor
07-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Thanks to everyone who entered this competition :). I've looked through all entries and 7 people got all 10 questions right, and so after using a randomiser I can reveal that veeim; has won a Month of Habbox Forum VIP (please PM/VM me with your colour choice) and subo; has won 100 reputation points! Well done to both of you, and thanks again to everyone who entered :D.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!