PDA

View Full Version : Habout.US ~ Start your way to Stardom!

NeverSkem
03-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Habout.US ~ Start your way to Stardom!

http://www.habout.us/v3/_images/link-us.png

Habout is a international Habbo fansite which is running for a year now! Habout is owned by Yuji-Sakai and Co-owned by C0RYY with the Help of NeverSkem (Site Manager) and Kinger23 (General Manager).

We have a something cool that we offer to our visitor including Online Radio, Latest Habbo and Real Life News, Habbo Guides and Fantastic Events.

For more Information please visit our site.
Habout Site ~ Click here (http://www.habout.us/)

Thank You,
Habout Management :)
NOTE: I do not own this site I have the owners permission to advertise this Fansite.

e5
03-06-2013, 08:48 AM
Ok, so I logged onto your homepage, decided to read your welcome message, and i'm sorry to say:

http://i.imgur.com/rej51Bc.png

1. A Big Warm Welcome > Correction > A big warm welcome
2. of to > Correction > to
3. has > Correction > had
4. relunch > Correction > relaunched
5. meet > Correction > met
6. to > Correction > with
7. decides > Correction > decided

It might be picky, but you've had your fansite open for a year now and I presume this has been there for that length of time? It's one of those little thing that makes the difference between a professionally looking fansite and not. Proof read your work!

Other than that, I quite like the layout and use of colours - goes well.

Daltron
03-06-2013, 10:10 AM
interesting site

Samantha
03-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Ok, so I logged onto your homepage, decided to read your welcome message, and i'm sorry to say:

http://i.imgur.com/rej51Bc.png

1. A Big Warm Welcome > Correction > A big warm welcome
2. of to > Correction > to
3. has > Correction > had
4. relunch > Correction > relaunched
5. meet > Correction > met
6. to > Correction > with
7. decides > Correction > decided

It might be picky, but you've had your fansite open for a year now and I presume this has been there for that length of time? It's one of those little thing that makes the difference between a professionally looking fansite and not. Proof read your work!

Other than that, I quite like the layout and use of colours - goes well.

The introduction is bad too.

Welcome to Habout Version 3.3 - in this version we change alot in this website. The old one has many bugs and I found that some links doesn't work. Version 3.3 now contains some Resources that you can download for your website. You can also visit our new forum. If you found any bugs or links that doesn't work, please make a thread on Site Technical Section - Forum.

Change to:

Welcome to Habout Version 3.3 - in this version we change a lot on this website. The old one has many bugs and I found that some of the links didn't work. Version 3.3 now contains some resources that you can download for your website. You can also visit our new forum. If you find any bugs or links that don't work, please make a thread within the Site Technical Section on the forum.

------

A Big Warm Welcome to Habout! If you're new here, let me tell you a bit about Habout! May 25th of 2012 where Yuji-Sakai founded 'Habout' and he decided to make it a fansite for Filipino Users, until he made it [into an] to international fansite of to develop and increase the rate of visitors and give more entertainment to [them.]our visitors.

May 25 2012 where Yuji-Sakai founded the Habout and he run the fansite with PureEvan - the ex Habout Manager. September 1 2012 when Habout has closed for some reason. It has been closed until January of 2013. Yuji-Sakai relunch the beta of Habout where the Version 1 was released. March 23rd of 2013 where Habout was officially reborn. Few days after Yuji lunched the reborn of Habout, he meet kinger23, GooseGooseGoose, eCaRgYi and NeverSkem. They got a good connection to each other so Yuji decides to put them on management where kinger23 holds the position of General Manager, GooseGooseGoose as General Administrator, eCaRgYi from Executive Staff to Community Manager and NeverSkem as Site and Forum Manager.

We have a district radio which has been running for over a year! Our radio came from Habout VPS which is managed and operated by Yuji-Sakai and Sammy2938. We have Radio Managers whom work hard everyday just to make sure the radio is running active to entertain you at your homes!

Habout Forum was opened on the 4th of May 2013 and is now used to discuss all things Habbo and Habout. Habout forum is now managed by our Site Manager - NeverSkem. It is a go to point to discuss news, events and all things Habbo. It is also a place to find put and find out important dates such as Birthdays and celebrations via our calender.

We also added the Resource center. Here we release some of resources that has been released on other fansite.

All the bold has something wrong with them, e5; mainly told you about it, but really I know English isn't your first language Juergen, but some of these can be rectified easily. I've listed the changes too, even though some might have been said before. The site looks interesting though.

Big Warm Welcome change to big, warm welcome
Users change to users
until he made it to international fansite change to until he made it into an international fansite
of to change to to
our visitors change to them.

the Habout change to Habout
run change to ran
when Habout has closed for some reason. change to when Habout closed for unknown reasons.
It has been closed until change to It had been closed until
relunch change to launched
where the Version 1 was released change to where Version 1 was released
Few days after change to A few days after
Yuji change to Yuji-Sakai (consistency)
lunched change to launched
reborn change to return
he meet change to he met
They got a good connection change to They have a good connection
Yuji change to Yuji-Sakai (consistency)
decides change to decided
put them on management change to put them on the management team

is running active change to is actively running OR is always actively online

It is a go to point change to It is the site to visit
find put change to find out
and find out remove this
calender change to calendar

Resource change to resource
fansite change to fansites although this shouldn't be in.

Also, your dates aren't consistent as there are:

May 25th of 2012
September 1 2012
4th of May 2013

They should follow the same order.

Hopefully it helps you as I find it an alright site, although the radio kept buffering and the DJ sounded like a chipmunk robot.

lemons
03-06-2013, 11:03 AM
nothing stand out for me sorry

NeverSkem
03-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Thank you for the Correction. BTW I always tell this to the owner for the 1000000000 Time but he didnt listen to me!

Yuji-Sakai
03-06-2013, 04:19 PM
@NeverSkem - Lmao you didn't tell those to me. You just keep telling me to CHANGE IMAGE.

And to all who saw that mess. Im sorry for this thing. That's not the real introduction of our main site. I upload the old one which comes from our version 3,

Reason why i upload this ? -> Since version 3.1/3.2 was uploaded, the website receive bug because of loading jquery on the new main content so I reupload the old one while doing hashbang on the new content.

NeverSkem
03-06-2013, 04:45 PM
@Samanfa yea english is not my first language.
@Yuji-Sakai I did! I always say this you to change the images and the introduction

Jazz
03-06-2013, 05:47 PM
i have never seen a fansite with a Financial Manager before, doesnt look much different to any other fansite. How does your fansite differ to thishabbo, hffm and habbox?

Yuji-Sakai
03-06-2013, 06:11 PM
i have never seen a fansite with a Financial Manager before, doesnt look much different to any other fansite. How does your fansite differ to thishabbo, hffm and habbox?

We support Event Hosts with their prizes ? :) Then if that's wrong, what rank should i replace to him ? Lol

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 02:15 AM ----------

And thank you to those who correct the Introduction :S

Jazz
03-06-2013, 06:16 PM
We support Event Hosts with their prizes ? :) Then if that's wrong, what rank should i replace to him ? Lol

thats not really a big difference haha. its not wrong, just never seen one :P

Aiden
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
As you can see, Sam and Elliot have pointed out a large number of mistakes! But no need to worry! We All Make Them d'ont we.

The layout looks okay... i dont know how i feel about the stroke on the text... its a bit too bright if ya get me... and the top right area is a bit bold.... and doesnt look right :S

e5
03-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Only trying to make your fansite look better... I don't know if your confused face meant you're offended? I, certainly wasn't mean to, I just thought you'd appreciate the help.

Yuji-Sakai
04-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Only trying to make your fansite look better... I don't know if your confused face meant you're offended? I, certainly wasn't mean to, I just thought you'd appreciate the help.

I was just getting embarrassed because of this :)

e5
04-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Not something any of us is trying to embarrass you over. I wasn't criticising as I presume English isn't your first language therefore, not everything going to be perfect, so you should just take our advice and correct the bits we've said :P

I was just getting embarrassed because of this :)

NeverSkem
05-06-2013, 06:28 AM
I already quit on this Fansite becuase its look LEGIT hahaha they stole my work.
FTAO kinger23 I dont care if you are former Moderator in Habout. I didnt scare to you.

Yuji-Sakai
05-06-2013, 07:18 AM
And Skem, we dont stole your work lol. You gave it to us ;)

Joe
05-06-2013, 08:54 AM
I know we all like a laugh but please stop arguing on the thread that's meant to bring users to your site. It doesn't look good.

Yeah, just look at the vast corrections people have given you and take them on board properly. Good luck with it. Fansites are dying out and I hope it works out for you.

NeverSkem
05-06-2013, 02:31 PM
And Skem, we dont stole your work lol. You gave it to us ;)
What? I cant hear it! you say I give it? LOL dont be such a jelly I didnt give it you stole it from me! If you want to shut me up please remove it. I only advertise Habout because I belief that this is a good fansite but I'm wrong.

@LiquefiedFilth (Joe)I am not a part of them and they get my Graphics without permission.

Mark
05-06-2013, 09:48 PM
The site flopped, no point arguing over it? Habbo fansites don't have a big reputation for success so why you bothered is beyond me lol

e5
05-06-2013, 10:03 PM
What? I cant hear it! you say I give it? LOL dont be such a jelly I didnt give it you stole it from me! If you want to shut me up please remove it. I only advertise Habout because I belief that this is a good fansite but I'm wrong.

@LiquefiedFilth (Joe)I am not a part of them and they get my Graphics without permission.

If you posted your graphics on their site, that's allowing them to use your graphics.

NeverSkem
06-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I didnt allow them to use it! I only show it on "Graphics Show" on the Forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!