PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play Prison Architect?

Zak
04-06-2013, 09:58 AM
I just got it yesterday from *pirate search* ;) It's a computer simulation prison like game :P

It's so frickin' cool! Check out the video for it here :)

http://youtu.be/2AvyvTYhB-E

Cerys
04-06-2013, 03:48 PM
It's too expensive for me to get atm on steam ;/

if theres anywhere free, please feel free to pm me ;)

my friend from irl has it and he says it's really good. and i want it. but no. money. tut.

Chippiewill
04-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Its currently way overpriced for what it is unfortunately.

Zak
04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
It's too expensive for me to get atm on steam ;/

if theres anywhere free, please feel free to pm me ;)

my friend from irl has it and he says it's really good. and i want it. but no. money. tut.

Its currently way overpriced for what it is unfortunately.

But you can get it for free :P I did even on my Mac :P

I'm sure you know where I got it Chippiewill; 'argggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Calum0812
04-06-2013, 03:58 PM
Love the look of the videos on this and will be getting it soon I'd imagine ;)

Aaron
04-06-2013, 05:33 PM
I've always loved those computer games that allow you to build stuff, simulation games. :)

Looks good. :)

Aiden
04-06-2013, 10:11 PM
just downloaded it
not as good as i would of thought
the scenes take ages
and its graphic looool
with the sounds
and the sex bit

Stephen
04-06-2013, 11:38 PM
that priceeeeeeee

£10 seems more realistic

apparently it's high because they mainly want people who can give decent feedback and bug reports and not just hundreds of angry lil kids crying cos they stumbled upon a bug in an alpha version of a game

Zak
05-06-2013, 12:30 PM
that priceeeeeeee

£10 seems more realistic

apparently it's high because they mainly want people who can give decent feedback and bug reports and not just hundreds of angry lil kids crying cos they stumbled upon a bug in an alpha version of a game

I'm not surprised the last thing they need is a bunch of ******* kids moaning about stuff.

Cerys
05-06-2013, 04:14 PM
It's a bit hard imo when you first start up building.. Is there any mode you can put it on to give you any amount of money?

A
05-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Never even heard of it, may try it though!

Zak
06-06-2013, 01:34 PM
It's a bit hard imo when you first start up building.. Is there any mode you can put it on to give you any amount of money?

Accept some of the contracts in that report manager thing, they give you a big grant to get you started :)

Ardemax
08-06-2013, 09:05 AM
WHY WOULD YOU SHOW ME THIS GAME

Also I've like used up all the grants and I'm making about $2.5k a day, how do I make more? :P

Bails
08-06-2013, 10:23 AM

Also I've like used up all the grants and I'm making about $2.5k a day, how do I make more? :P

There's a mod to give you a load more grants. YogscastSJIN uses it and he's loaded. I'll see if I can find it.

Ardemax
08-06-2013, 10:38 AM
There's a mod to give you a load more grants. YogscastSJIN uses it and he's loaded. I'll see if I can find it.

Cheers! Does anyone know when this game enters beta?

Chippiewill
08-06-2013, 01:33 PM

If you unlock prisoner jobs under the maintenance stuff then you can have them make number plates and stuff which will make you money.

At this point they're essentially just cheats.

Ardemax
08-06-2013, 03:46 PM
If you unlock prisoner jobs under the maintenance stuff then you can have them make number plates and stuff which will make you money.

At this point they're essentially just cheats.

Oh awesome. When are they adding more stuff :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!