PDA

View Full Version : Nova Raider Expands.

Samantha
04-06-2013, 11:10 AM
It's now available on most hotels, there are only 2/3 left to get it. http://habbox.com/#!/News/article/1808

On the 14th of February this year a new game came to Habbo and it was made available just for the .COM hotel. Recent codes and changes meant that Nova Raider has now expanded to further its audience and increase the number of people playing the game.

A couple of days ago some codes, although they weren't visually released were found for Habbo.dk, informing players that the game might be coming to that hotel and true to their word it did! Not only did it come to .DK, it was also made available for the majority of active hotels we still have, with a couple of them not having the game as of late.

When the game originally arrived the opinions on Habbox Forum weren't positive and throughout the thread only a handful of members liked the game, they much prefer the newer, external additions like World Of Zombies as Nova Raider is actually a game not on Habbo, but a separate one including its own website.

Have you ever played Nova Raider or should the game have just stayed on the .COM Hotel? Share your views by clicking 'Read More and Comment.'

Daltron
04-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Now the other hotels can share their disappointment in a terrible game :D

lemons
04-06-2013, 11:59 AM
boring game played it for 10 mins then stopped

Aaron
04-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Never had any interest in this game, but good for those that wish to play it. :P

Tyrell
04-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Who asked for this?

karter
04-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Who asked for this?

LMAO I am pretty sure none of the people I know play this game, ugh why can't they just remove it

MKR&*42
04-06-2013, 06:31 PM
I like it tbh haha, I think it's a good game and there are a fair few on it at times.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!