PDA

View Full Version : Snowstorm

lemons
04-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Why does hardly anyone play SS anymore? Loads of people begged for it to come back and now it struggles to get full games

My favourite game is Fast Food

,Iniquitous
04-06-2013, 04:30 PM
People do still play it, but I think one of the main reasons it not as popular is because of all the boosting... and certain users that like to think they own the game. :/ I would probably play it a lot more if these users didn't, and I'm sure a lot of others would too..

Mr-Trainor
04-06-2013, 04:32 PM
I played it for a few mins earlier, but SnowStorm never was my favourite game. I used to be playing Battle Ball and I would love that to come back!

People do still play it, but I think one of the main reasons it not as popular is because of all the boosting... and certain users that like to think they own the game. :/ I would probably play it a lot more if these users didn't, and I'm sure a lot of others would too..
Are you talking about Freeze :P?

,Iniquitous
04-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I played it for a few mins earlier, but SnowStorm never was my favourite game. I used to be playing Battle Ball and I would love that to come back!

No, i'm definitely talking about snowstorm. I mean boosting as in people who load in a clone or more and just constantly hit it to gain 100+ points per game. And there are users that can load in 9 clones at once, getting 300+ points a game and therefore they like to stop people from getting weekly top player. :')

lemons
04-06-2013, 04:37 PM

BB won't come back if SS isn't being played

Absently
04-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Same with Mr-Trainor, I was always more of a BB gal, never enjoyed SS that much. I always felt is was more of a 'leet' habbo game :(

Yawn
04-06-2013, 04:42 PM
i looovee snowstorm but would rather just chill in rooms

Mr-Trainor
04-06-2013, 04:48 PM
No, i'm definitely talking about snowstorm. I mean boosting as in people who load in a clone or more and just constantly hit it to gain 100+ points per game. And there are users that can load in 9 clones at once, getting 300+ points a game and therefore they like to stop people from getting weekly top player. :')
Ooo I haven't noticed that lol.

karter
04-06-2013, 04:54 PM
(I still play it) well this was bound to happen because Habbo flooded with useless external games which make no sense

Michael
05-06-2013, 09:12 AM
I don't play it because PEOPLE ARE TOO PRO FOR ME

Kardan
05-06-2013, 09:16 AM
I remember back when Habbo held the competition where the top 15 Habbos got the SS badge each week, and if you were in the top 15 for 15 weeks in a row, you got to keep the badge. I had done 14 weeks, and got the two super rare sleeping bags as a reward, and I forgot to do it on my 15th week :(

However, that's the week Habbo decided to stop doing the competition. So they didn't check the Top 15 on my 15th week, and the competition ended. So everyone with a badge kept it, but I didn't get the super rare sleeping bag for 15 weeks in a row :(

But it wasn't much fun, was all boosting and spending my credits on ticket bundles.

jorsian
05-06-2013, 11:50 AM
It's not the same game. The old Snowstorm has FFA (free for all) matches. The new one does not.

Aaron
07-06-2013, 01:56 PM
It's just one of those things that are really popular when it's released, then after a while it's forgotten about. People rather the original version. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!