PDA

View Full Version : Move account to new ID?

Mr-Trainor
04-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Is there a way to move just one account/'character' from my ID and put it on to a different ID? Because I want to be able to log in to both at the same time because I have a good name but it's on the same ID as Mr-Trainor so I can't use it :/.

Lewis
04-06-2013, 04:10 PM
I don't think so, sorry. Req it on uservoice!

Also, are you going to start talking to yourself on two different accounts again? :(...

lemons
04-06-2013, 04:12 PM
I don't think so sorry :)

Mr-Trainor
04-06-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't think so, sorry. Req it on uservoice!

Also, are you going to start talking to yourself on two different accounts again? :(...
LOL no (A).

Psyduck
04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
I've heard if you open a ticket they'll sort it out for you, never tried it though...

Michael
04-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Habbo doesn't allow it anymore because people moved accounts of their ID to sell names.. shucks!

Aaron
04-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Yeah I remember they used to do this, but when I was in the Habbo Council we were giving suggestions to certain topics and this got brought up and the ID moving was abolished. :)

zombies
04-06-2013, 05:34 PM
i was refused when i used help tool for this :(

Rem
06-06-2013, 06:54 AM
i've been wondering the same, most of my accounts are registered in 1 email and when i get banned, i wont be able to use those accounts as backup :(

Daltron
06-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Used to be possible with a facebook glitch but no longer as it was patched, only way is through the ...ugh... helptool, which means probably not possible ahha :(

Red
06-06-2013, 09:28 AM
I used the helptool to move mine.

e5
06-06-2013, 09:39 AM
You have to send in a request via the help tool. Ask for it to be transferred and then Habbo will ask you to make a completely new email address/ID for the account to be moved to and will do it once you confirm you're the owner. Don't know if they still allow it though :S

Is there a way to move just one account/'character' from my ID and put it on to a different ID? Because I want to be able to log in to both at the same time because I have a good name but it's on the same ID as Mr-Trainor so I can't use it :/.

Rem
07-06-2013, 08:47 AM
You have to send in a request via the help tool. Ask for it to be transferred and then Habbo will ask you to make a completely new email address/ID for the account to be moved to and will do it once you confirm you're the owner. Don't know if they still allow it though :S

oh didnt know you could request for it. i might try this, hope the process isn't long but thanks anyway

edible
07-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Moved mine using help tool also. Best way to do it is to say the account is lost and you've forgot password and resets aren't coming through so need it to a new email, give them the info and get yourself a brand new ID.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!