PDA

View Full Version : baby names

Aiden
04-06-2013, 05:39 PM
THIS IS NOT SPAMMMM!!! Im acutally interested in baby names...

what names would you call your kids, if you had some?

I would call mine:

Male:

Ryan - because I love that name, pretty common though
Skandar - because it sounds nice and pretty rare
Drew - I like it ;)
Tyger? - The way that the guy from outnumbered name is lol...

Female:

Sadie - Had a friend called it and I like it :D
Angelina - Jolie of course
i dont know any others :(

so at this rate i will be having 6 kids lol

i wouldnt call it something like jack or john or sarah.... so common

hbu?

Zelda
04-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Erm right not that i'd ever want kids anyway but if I did want them I'd probably go for -

Female -

Zelda
River
Ellie
Marina

Male -

Link
Tom

honestly not that many names I would like for my children if I did have any LMFAO and people might find having a boy and girl and calling them zelda and link a bit weird :(

lemons
04-06-2013, 05:42 PM
and how are you planning to have babies

Aiden
04-06-2013, 05:44 PM
and how are you planning to have babies

im not planning to have babies... just like them names

but i could:

- have sex with a women which isnt even that hard lol
- adopt
- surrogate mother :)

lemons
04-06-2013, 05:45 PM
im not planning to have babies... just like them names

but i could:

- have sex with a women which isnt even that hard lol
- adopt
- surrogate mother :)

interesting

hmm if you adopt you can't name them yourself, unless the child is very young not to realise its name

Aiden
04-06-2013, 05:46 PM
interesting

hmm if you adopt you can't name them yourself, unless the child is very young not to realise its name

well if i was gonna adopt i would adopt a teenager and it could keep its name lol

geo
04-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Boys names: Bradley (I actually said I'd call my kid way before I knew of Bradley Cooper and now it just seems sad), Ryan, Joseph, Zak or Toby. For a while I liked the name Drew but then I met a weirdo called Drew and you also put it on your list and I didn't wanna seem like a copy cat with your names. ;|

Girls names: Lily, Charlotte (although I think it's too common now), Jessica or Laura.

If I have kids I don't really want many and I want them to be boys..

MKR&*42
04-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Male: Josh or Jake
Female: Kesha Rose or Penny

Just because they're nice names.

Shar
04-06-2013, 05:51 PM
I haven't given it a real thought. I'm not interested in having children just yet. Hopefully before I turn 30 though.

karter
04-06-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm only having a daughter sorry and I'll name her Alvira or Shyra

lemons
04-06-2013, 05:56 PM
i want twins

if i don't have twins i shall chuck the baby down the toilet

Aiden
04-06-2013, 05:57 PM
i want twins

and then you get beheaded in a lift? :)

Red
04-06-2013, 06:02 PM
For girls I like evie, poppy and olivia. No idea about boys though hmm. I like oliver, connor, and finn

Kardan
04-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Me and my girlfriend have already decided on names for our first two daughters...

Cassandra Imogen and Naomi Elizabeth

Not decided on a name for a boy yet :P I refuse to have Sebastian :P

Not to be offensive, but I do find some name choices very odd... I'd find naming a child after your favourite celebrity when you were a teenager very strange :P Personally I'd keep stuff like that, along with video game characters etc for pets :P But each to their own, I think Zelda is a nice name actually, not so keen on Link, and having the two together would be a tad strange for me :)

and mcdonalds; your girl names are all very nice. You say Charlotte is common, but with the people I know, Laura and Jessica are just as common :P Lily isn't so common with our age group I don't think, but the amount of babies I've seen with that name is crazy :P

karter
04-06-2013, 06:12 PM
i want twins

SAME. I WANT TWIN GIRLS SO BAD

geo
04-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Zitrone; I want twins too, although if I were to have twins I'd rather have twin girls. GOD I'm so picky.

Everyone assumed I would have a twin as my mum has a twin sister and my dad has a twin brother so now everyone's telling me I'll have twins.

-Amyy
04-06-2013, 06:26 PM
For girls I like Amelia, Grace, Ariana, Lily and Harriet and for boys I like Lawrence, Harry, Jackson and Noah :)

Derrener
04-06-2013, 06:41 PM
hmmm

i've ever though about girls names but boys :

Ryan
Tom
Kyle
Cody
Derren [aways gonna be in this list]
Connor

Jurv
04-06-2013, 06:52 PM
boys: oscar, russell, or noah
girls: scarlett, emily or carmen

David
04-06-2013, 06:58 PM
none of the following goofy names

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

Phil
04-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Son: Elliot
Daughter: Olivia

Cerys
04-06-2013, 07:38 PM
NEVER having kids.

But if I did it would be Lydia. If it's a boy, I will run a mile as I don't like any boys names tbh.

Circadia
04-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Boy: Harry, Joseph, Noah, Caleb, Michael, Riley, Gavin
Girl: May, Darcy, Esme, Clara, Eva, Isla

I'm open to most names but I like them the best :')

Ms.Aquamarine
04-06-2013, 08:59 PM
My favorite names are Lily and Seth, but here are a few others I like:

Girl ~ Cassandra, Scarlett, Daisy, Evelynn
Boy ~ James, Bradley, Ace, Blake

Sloths
04-06-2013, 09:20 PM
@Zitrone (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=104567); I want twins too, although if I were to have twins I'd rather have twin girls. GOD I'm so picky.

Everyone assumed I would have a twin as my mum has a twin sister and my dad has a twin brother so now everyone's telling me I'll have twins.

Samee my dad's a twin and it's meant to skip a generation isn't it?

anyway I have a few names hehe females would be Lily, Bethany, Ellie and Rosie. I like simple names that they won't outgrow when they grow up and males would be Thomas and Max. Only want like 2 kids so could use some for middle names or something :P

Yawn
04-06-2013, 10:33 PM
my 1st born is called Mercedes

Inseriousity.
04-06-2013, 11:14 PM
My favorite names are Lily and Seth, but here are a few others I like:

Girl ~ Cassandra, Scarlett, Daisy, Evelynn
Boy ~ James, Bradley, Ace, Blake

wow how many kids you want, your bf will be one lucky guy ;)

girl - lily, charlotte, rebecca
boy - tom, james, albus severus

wixard
04-06-2013, 11:32 PM
milo, mia
Ms.Aquamarine; are you happy to call your kids albus severus

noddy
04-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Son:
Overlord
Zionist
Donathan
Shaquille
V-Money
P-Money
Hounddawg
Nitroass
Kalua
paul

Daughter:
Overlord
Zionist
Donathan
Shaquille
V-Money
P-Money
Hounddawg
Nitroass
Kalua
Paula

Inseriousity.
04-06-2013, 11:42 PM
milo, mia
@Ms.Aquamarine (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=79773); are you happy to call your kids albus severus

she chose Ace and Seth. should be me complaining here ;)

Ms.Aquamarine
04-06-2013, 11:46 PM
milo, mia
Ms.Aquamarine; are you happy to call your kids albus severus

No poor kid. :(

she chose Ace and Seth. should be me complaining here ;)

Tara is there anything wrong with Ace and Seth? :(

wixard
04-06-2013, 11:47 PM
No poor kid. :(

Tara is there anything wrong with Ace and Seth? :(

no i love them! GO FOR IT

Empired
05-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Ummm

Female:
Marie Claire (after a book not after the fashion thing ;l ;l)
Aisila (pronounced eye-sil-uh because it's pretty)

Male:
Roberto (another character from the same book as 'Marie Claire')

yeah yay

Ekelektra
05-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Well it would probably be different when I actually have kids but I've always liked these for baby names:

Boy: Sean, Matt, Marcus
Girl: Amelia/Amy, Olivia, Stephanie

LoveToStack
05-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Seems to be a lot of love for Olivia for a girl ITT. That's what I'd call a girl if I had one too. Not sure for a boy but maybe Michael or Thomas.

It's weird thinking about names. I can only speak for myself but the main reason I like these names is because of the people I've met irl with those specific names. It's like I'd want to infer the positive qualities of those people onto any kid I had. That said, I do think that those names are objectively nice to look at and pronounce as well but the main reason is definitely because of who I picture when think of them.

Do other people do the same? Do you like these names purely because of the way they look on a page and roll off the tongue or have you been positively influenced by someone who shared the same name which in turn makes you like it?

Absently
05-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Ummm

Female:
Marie Claire (after a book not after the fashion thing ;l ;l)
Aisila (pronounced eye-sil-uh because it's pretty)

Male:
Roberto (another character from the same book as 'Marie Claire')

yeah yaysounds like ursula :P

girls - isobel-lily, ruth, i'd probably add ann on in there to keep the ann thing running in my family but ruth-ann sounds pretty awful????
boys - joshua-james, charlie

don't exactly want four kids, it'd be like if i had two girls or two boys then i'd have a third. particular want isobel-lily and joshua-james!!!

buttons
05-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Seems to be a lot of love for Olivia for a girl ITT. That's what I'd call a girl if I had one too. Not sure for a boy but maybe Michael or Thomas.

It's weird thinking about names. I can only speak for myself but the main reason I like these names is because of the people I've met irl with those specific names. It's like I'd want to infer the positive qualities of those people onto any kid I had. That said, I do think that those names are objectively nice to look at and pronounce as well but the main reason is definitely because of who I picture when think of them.

Do other people do the same? Do you like these names purely because of the way they look on a page and roll off the tongue or have you been positively influenced by someone who shared the same name which in turn makes you like it?
yeah but the opposite way ie not calling someone Adam because all the adams i know r ******** lolol
never ever thought in detail, prob wait closer to time and what the father wants, always likedthe idea of naming them after a close relative or at least give them it as a middle name. i wanna call my gurl nalina, it means crazy in korean hehe but i think its pretty. might become a hard name to shout ugh ;l

Metric1
06-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Kirsten for my first born girl.. (after my mom) not sure about my first born boy.. I will probably let my wife or girlfriend pick that one within reason (DEFIANTLY NOT ANGUS)

Empired
06-06-2013, 06:44 AM
sounds like ursula :P

yes but less Little Mermaid Sea-Monstery and prettier :'(

Ekelektra
06-06-2013, 07:40 AM

I can place a face to all of the names I posted above, but I did choose them because of the way they sound not because of who I know with that name.

Actually with Sean the person I know would probably negatively influence me choosing that name, so that one was definitely because of the way it looks/sounds.

e5
06-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Male: mason

Female: ruby

I like sadie though

Maatt.
06-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Male: Finn or Zac, maybe Caspar.
Female: Grace or Ivy, maybe Shaniqua if I'm feeling ambitious...

lawrawrrr
06-06-2013, 12:12 PM
my favourite name is darcy or lily for a girl, and i don't like boys names so god help me if I have one of those

Kieran
06-06-2013, 12:22 PM
For boys: Harvey, Charlie and Drew. Guess Charlie and Drew can work for girls as well.

Rozi
06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
I don't have any girl names except I remember when I was like 10 and read Hamlet I said I'd call my daughter Ophelia... but not too much a fan of that anymore.

But for boys, I like the names Ira and Ezra. I guess I could call my daughter Ira too.

Aiden
03-12-2013, 08:09 PM
I've changed my mind!

Perseus
Alexandria
Aven

:)

Chipmunks
03-12-2013, 08:13 PM
iwould call mine

if male : jaiden
if female either : catelynn, hazel

Rainbow
03-12-2013, 08:19 PM
girl: isabelle/isabella sophia or avril (not obsessed with avril lavigne or anythin)
boy: bradley or jordan idk rly bad with boy names

Catchy
04-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Maximilian

-Moniquee.
04-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Male: Carter, Caden
Female: Sophia, Savannah, Eida

Reality
04-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Ok this is hopefully not going to be weird but:
Girls:
Amber
Alyssa
Scarlet
Boys:
Damien
Sam
Olly / Ollie

dana1099
07-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Girl - Jurne, or Jada
Boy- Jaylon

LuciieOx
08-12-2013, 09:21 PM
My favourites are..
-For Girls
Isla Grace, Eleonora(Ellie for short), Rowan, Aria or Avia, Emmi.
-Boys
Harrison James, Harvey, Leo.

Zak
09-12-2013, 01:26 PM
I still really like Sarah for a girl.

Shar
09-12-2013, 01:30 PM
I like a lot of names but I'd probably wait until I had a baby to decide a name

IzzyUhh
09-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Female -
Louise
Freya
Breeany

Male -
Ryan
Oliver
Reuben

Kind of boring but always liked the names :D

IceNineKills
09-12-2013, 08:27 PM
noah for a boy and misty for a girl

Aiden
09-12-2013, 08:37 PM
I want 34605690 kids because I have so many names to give them. ::((

karter
10-12-2013, 08:35 AM
I want 34605690 kids because I have so many names to give them. ::((

same i'm gonna open a baby naming company to get rid of my obsession with baby names

AgnesIO
10-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Erm right not that i'd ever want kids anyway but if I did want them I'd probably go for -

Female -

Zelda
River
Ellie
Marina

Male -

Link
Tom

honestly not that many names I would like for my children if I did have any LMFAO and people might find having a boy and girl and calling them zelda and link a bit weird :(

Who the **** calls their daughter River or Zelda..? :L

well if i was gonna adopt i would adopt a teenager and it could keep its name lol

It? :L

-:Undertaker:-
11-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Not sure if i've posted but top baby name for me (for boy) would be Enoch.

Top other names for both sexes would be Victoria, Alexandria, Alexander, Louis and George.

kasi
16-12-2013, 06:06 PM
literally cringing while reading some of the names people are posting

Rachel
16-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Boy names:
Evander
Jace
Jaxon
Jasen

Girl names:
Karoline
Kerry

Charz777
18-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Me and my girlfriend have already decided on names for our first two daughters...

Cassandra Imogen and Naomi Elizabeth

Not decided on a name for a boy yet :P I refuse to have Sebastian :P

Not to be offensive, but I do find some name choices very odd... I'd find naming a child after your favourite celebrity when you were a teenager very strange :P Personally I'd keep stuff like that, along with video game characters etc for pets :P But each to their own, I think Zelda is a nice name actually, not so keen on Link, and having the two together would be a tad strange for me :)

and @mcdonalds (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=72158); your girl names are all very nice. You say Charlotte is common, but with the people I know, Laura and Jessica are just as common :P Lily isn't so common with our age group I don't think, but the amount of babies I've seen with that name is crazy :P

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SEBASTIAN! Imagine that, little Cassie, Naomes and Sebbah!

PS - Sebastian Jethro.

PPS - love that since you posted I'm no longer your girlfriend. Hi fiance!

Liva
22-12-2013, 07:52 AM
Liam or Isaac for boys. (I personally like Elliot but my boyfriend doesn't, so I named my laptop it.)
Ruby or Clementine for girls. (My other laptop is named Alexis just fyi. I don't like the name but it's an asus and it sounds electronic'y.)
I ALSO LIKE CHELSEA.
It's hard to find names to suit babies and adults...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!