PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned for two different reasons?!?!

harry2230
04-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Ok, so my harry2230 account was perm banned for something about hacking?... 26months ago... Tbh i can remember the situation that may of got me banned, and my friend was moving accounts and asked to push all his items through me and onto his new account... And i've appealed to Habbo on numerous occasions about the issue. Their final answer being that they can't do anything about it.

So, i've left the matter and got on with life, since its been 26months :L and Yeah, new accounts going fine and i went to check if my old account ever got uplifted and now im permed for Offering/or Requesting sexually inappropriate images... WTF HABBO? come on... from 2022 being my release to 2024, ik im not going to exactly be playing the game then or if there is a Habbo in that future by the way your standards are slipping, but why add salt to the burn? come on-.-

Jarkie
04-06-2013, 09:32 PM
You write like Sulake actually read these threads haha!

Good luck on getting unbanned, but the way customer services is at the moment.. you might be waiting for a few more good months.

harry2230
05-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Haha Cheers, but sometimes i think, it'd be a good idea if Saluke did read these threads... Maybe if they were a little more down to earth with people, things might be different...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!