PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Sky Spaceship Door - MP Bug

Samantha
05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
I was looking to see how much Spaceship Doors are worth, but then I noticed the average of the Sky Spaceship Door:

http://snag.gy/ZOJBz.jpg

That can't be right surely, as no one has attempted to rig it down (there are no trading graphs for it, which I believe there should be).

So what's happened?

e5
05-06-2013, 11:56 AM
can someone explain why people rig them down and not up?

i guess this is where habbox values is useful for now people are rigging!

I was looking to see how much Spaceship Doors are worth, but then I noticed the average of the Sky Spaceship Door:

http://snag.gy/ZOJBz.jpg

That can't be right surely, as no one has attempted to rig it down (there are no trading graphs for it, which I believe there should be).

So what's happened?

Samantha
05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
can someone explain why people rig them down and not up?

i guess this is where habbox values is useful for now people are rigging!

Precisely, they rig them up to try and gain a bit more profit for their items, but usually it doesn't work as people still know what they're really worth.

I have no idea why people rig them down, only because they want to pay less for an item, but to rig it down they need to have at least one of the items anyway so they risk losing out on creds anyway?

e5
05-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Yeah they risk losing out if someone catches it on sale for cheap that second... so they rig it down with the hope someone falls for it and puts in in the mp at that low price?

Precisely, they rig them up to try and gain a bit more profit for their items, but usually it doesn't work as people still know what they're really worth.

I have no idea why people rig them down, only because they want to pay less for an item, but to rig it down they need to have at least one of the items anyway so they risk losing out on creds anyway?

Samantha
05-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Yeah they risk losing out if someone catches it on sale for cheap that second... so they rig it down with the hope someone falls for it and puts in in the mp at that low price?

Yeah seems like that.

andoo89
05-06-2013, 09:38 PM
tbh probably its more a glitch than a rig...

Samantha
05-06-2013, 10:23 PM
tbh probably its more a glitch than a rig...

That's what I'm saying, there's no trade data which is odd if it's been rigged :P.

Mr-Trainor
05-06-2013, 11:09 PM
This is weird because there has definitely been multiple trades in the last month, surely? So there should be a graph. I noticed a glitch the other day, I think it was the Ultramarine, where the graph was showing no trades in the last 7 days yet it still had an average.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!