PDA

View Full Version : Going to a theme park HELP!

MilksAreUs
06-06-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm off to Light Water Valley in Rippon sometime soon, and was wondering.... What should I wear? What should I take? How shoulc I organize myself?

Samantha
06-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I've never been, but I wouldn't wear shorts due to if you got scratched on a ride or anything.

Cerys
06-06-2013, 09:32 PM
HAHAHA don't go there, it's really bad ;s

The only 'decent' ride is like, 1000 years old and does your neck in cos it rattles you around so much.

But yeah. Don't think there's any/many water rides, but bring a cagoul or whatever they're called just in case of bad weather/a ride. Not really anything else you need.

MilksAreUs
06-06-2013, 09:39 PM

The only 'decent' ride is like, 1000 years old and does your neck in cos it rattles you around so much.

But yeah. Don't think there's any/many water rides, but bring a cagoul or whatever they're called just in case of bad weather/a ride. Not really anything else you need.

It looks really bad I know, but its for the end of year trip at School.

Cerys
06-06-2013, 09:41 PM
It looks really bad I know, but its for the end of year trip at School.

Ahh right.

Well, have fun. I'm assuming this is your first theme park? You should try go to Alton Towers for a proper good experience (:

Aaron
09-06-2013, 05:39 PM
I'd of thought loose clothing.. Trackie could be best suited plus they're comfortable.

lemons
09-06-2013, 05:51 PM
you can wear anything lol just take spare clothing if you think you'll get wet on water rides

Shar
09-06-2013, 06:41 PM
I wouldn't wear my best clothes.

Inseriousity.
09-06-2013, 07:04 PM

its rly good!
there's a huge water ride with 3 different slides to choose from.

Cerys
09-06-2013, 07:07 PM
its rly good!
there's a huge water ride with 3 different slides to choose from.

it's not!!! unless its changed since when I last went. doubtful though.

Inseriousity.
09-06-2013, 07:10 PM
there's the black widow's web, a water slide, go karts, the ultimate, some rollercoaster in the dark ive forgot what its called. there's lots of really good stuff. school trips suck though, the long queues for everything means you only get like 2-3 rides for the whole day.

e5
09-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Take food & drinks and leave it in the car and wear trousers/shorts with zips so nothing can fall out. Otherwise you don't need anything else really lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!