PDA

View Full Version : Cheezzzzy <3 Originally posted by.

Mizki
03-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Cheezy2
In case more posts come about my long lost families. And hey, I don't know how you can delete me other post for not being news, when the posts ABOUT me are less news than this

- Impetuous is NOT my cousin.

- Callie is NOT my long lost sibling twice removed.

- I do NOT live with Catherine Zeta Jones.

- I am Adopted, with only 1 known blood relative (before make up more rubbish, and presume dionysus is my brother or something :/)

- I am NOT ronald weasley from Harry Potter.

- I do not have one leg.

- The 'Habbo Pet' interview in the newsie was not me.

- I am not given unreleased furni.

- I do not believe I can fly.

- The reason me and sierk don't get on, is NOT because we both love eachother secretly.

Oh and also, based on the post about me and whether you like me. How on earth can you judge me, I've never spoken to anyone and you say I think I'm 'IT' and I'm so big headed... and that I've done sweet FA... I have worked god damn HARD for a lot of things, don't insult me like that. As for bigheaded, and thinking I'm it, that is so wrong it's unbelievable... I've gone through too much in my life to be that way. How dare you!

I'm getting bored of all this rubbish posted about me... haven't you got anything better to write about? I'm so going to get banned after this, I can sense it - so, aslong as you know they ban me for pathetic reasons!

Lysine
03-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Well said Mizki :D

Tommy
03-09-2005, 08:51 PM
How come its been reposted?
Or has this changed or something?

We heard it the first time round and the people that actually read the thread are people that think he is an alright guy.

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
It has been closed, so has that fun topic where that idiot basically made no sense and got mad for no reason/

ssricky
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
shes reposting it cuz the thread was deleted and sumone is complaining :d

Cheezy2
03-09-2005, 08:53 PM
No, Mizki reposted it... Because it got deleted - because it isn't news, YET... there are Hundreds of OTHER posts that aren't NEWS, but they remain there - so I want to know why it was removed... and it has to be said.

Carlos
03-09-2005, 08:53 PM
I saw this before.

the wombats
03-09-2005, 08:54 PM
No, Mizki reposted it... Because it got deleted - because it isn't news, YET... there are Hundreds of OTHER posts that aren't NEWS, but they remain there - so I want to know why it was removed... and it has to be said.
Because people were aurgueing in it, and swearing in it I think

juzi
03-09-2005, 08:55 PM
why repost? lame

Impactor
03-09-2005, 08:57 PM
What noobs said cheezy2 and Impetuous were related?

-sFusion-
03-09-2005, 08:57 PM
I find it ironic how people who were like "yea stupid s'uck up Cheezy2" in other posts that bashed Cheezy are now like " aww you guys shouldnt judge him and he probably is a really nice guy" :p Talk about a 180.

Ostinato
03-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I find it ironic how people who were like "yea stupid s'uck up Cheezy2" in other posts that bashed Cheezy are now like " aww you guys shouldnt judge him and he probably is a really nice guy" :p Talk about a 180.

Exactly.

That !!!liam!!! dude or w.e his name is, is sitting preaching away to everyone when he was the one shouting his mouth off earlier, spose he admitted he was stupid to judge.

Anyhoo, it makes me sick for a start that this thread was closed. There are threads on this forum filled with rubbish, about 10 different ones about VIP members, another 190 about how cheezy2 is my long lost gran.

I think you lot who criticise the bloke, need to take a good look at yourselves and see why you are so insecure, that you need to insult people over the internet.

Mit
03-09-2005, 09:01 PM
i was only annoyed that think help got to to be advertised in the newsie.

why should a well known help desk advertise jobs when a small helpdesk that is virtually unknown not. Thats what i thought was wrong, but that wasnt cheezy's fault it was the staff not thinking. :l

and some people mite actually have reason to dislike cheezy2 so dont just judge every1, and yes some just r jealous or like to gang up on him.

Carlos
03-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Thats what i thought was wrong, but that wasnt cheezy's fault it was the staff not thinking. :l

As usual lol, silly staff ;)

Tommy
03-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Oh right, i seem to of passed out when it got deleted then, i had an ickle nap x]
All i can say cheezy is that you really need to ignore these people and not let them get to you, but yeh maybe setting things straight is a good idea, the way they constantly judge people by using stereotypes is silly, they think because you have a bigger role in the hotel that youre going to be like that. Where as youve worked damn hard for it, its usually people with jealousy and they want the friends you have.

But as i said in the other post, you must be a really nice person for imp and callie to choose you as this important person, frankly if it wasnt you it would just be somebody else, kids these days like to drag people down and take every bit of dignity they have. You just need to fight back and peck at them twice as hard i suppose.

Carlos
03-09-2005, 09:05 PM
I have a feeling this thread may start another row :(

-sFusion-
03-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Exactly.

That !!!liam!!! dude or w.e his name is, is sitting preaching away to everyone when he was the one shouting his mouth off earlier, spose he admitted he was stupid to judge.

Anyhoo, it makes me sick for a start that this thread was closed. There are threads on this forum filled with rubbish, about 10 different ones about VIP members, another 190 about how cheezy2 is my long lost gran.

I think you lot who criticise the bloke, need to take a good look at yourselves and see why you are so insecure, that you need to insult people over the internet.

Yea

and besides, its only habbo, you never know when a hacker could sneak up and steal all Cheezy's furni :eusa_shif then what?

well ok maybe that wont happen... but arent we all gonna leave in no later that 3 years anywayz? pointless to argue and stuff :D

djotto1991
03-09-2005, 09:26 PM
You are a true diva every1 loves you maybe u shud be the new head hobba?

Ostinato
03-09-2005, 09:29 PM
You are a true diva every1 loves you maybe u shud be the new head hobba?

You are a true loser. Everyone hates you. Maybe you should bog off?

Digital
03-09-2005, 09:36 PM
In case more posts come about my long lost families. And hey, I don't know how you can delete me other post for not being news, when the posts ABOUT me are less news than this

- I am Adopted, with only 1 known blood relative (before make up more rubbish, and presume dionysus is my brother or something :/)

- I do not have one leg.

- The reason me and sierk don't get on, is NOT because we both love eachother secretly.

Oh and also, based on the post about me and whether you like me. How on earth can you judge me, I've never spoken to anyone and you say I think I'm 'IT' and I'm so big headed... and that I've done sweet FA... I have worked god damn HARD for a lot of things, don't insult me like that. As for bigheaded, and thinking I'm it, that is so wrong it's unbelievable... I've gone through too much in my life to be that way. How dare you!

I'm getting bored of all this rubbish posted about me... haven't you got anything better to write about? I'm so going to get banned after this, I can sense it - so, aslong as you know they ban me for pathetic reasons!
Callie = imp :s

The Professor
03-09-2005, 09:37 PM
You must be a really nice person for imp and callie to choose you as this important person, frankly if it wasnt you it would just be somebody else.

The point everyone has been making no-one should have the job as "special unpaid helper to callie/impetuous" because thats what the staff and MODs are paid for. They insult and are jelous at Cheezy because he accepted the job. In my mind, if you accept the job you accept all the jelousy/hatred that comes with it. Just as callie says "she has too much to do, therefore she/the staff cant answer emails. If she accepts the job, she accepts all the side effects, in this case the enourmous amount of work, in Cheezys case the jelousy. So in a way it isnt fair, and in a way he brought it upon himself.

HolyWar
03-09-2005, 09:39 PM

Tons of posts are removed or locked, no one is personally attacking you.

Habboxforum is becoming pretty lame lately, my own personal opinions are being
fought and people are disagreeing with MY opinions.

Too much hate and wayyyyy too many people who are kissing some big sweet juicy bobba, for what purpose are they kissing it? I could never understand. So many people agree with others just because they feel it might have some reward based on another persons status or responsibility.

Jamotizer
03-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Cheezy2 , You remember me right? - Motleyfool ... Well whoever is making these things up about you , they are childish and foolish!.

I worked with Cheezy2 in [TH] - Think Help ... Cheezy2 helped impetuous run the help desk as impetuous is staff and has other things to deal with. This does not mean guys that cheezy2 and impetuous are lovers or anything. They are friends. Just because impetuous is habbo staff and friends with cheezy2 it doesn't make any difference.

Motleyfool / Jamotizer

The Professor
03-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Tons of posts are removed or locked, no one is personally attacking you.

Habboxforum is becoming pretty lame lately, my own personal opinions are being
fought and people are disagreeing with MY opinions.

With respect, people can voice their opinions if they happen to oppose yours. If they would like to debate and disagree with your opinions, so be it. If you voice it you can expect agreement/critisicm.

Jamlew
03-09-2005, 09:47 PM
wwwhahawuws nabsenwjwbsyhshnb

HolyWar
With respect, people can voice their opinions if they happen to oppose yours. If they would like to debate and disagree with your opinions, so be it. If you voice it you can expect agreement/critisicm.

I have no problem with people debating my opinions and that in turn is their opinion by voicing the fact that they disagree with my thoughts. Many of my threads are closed with no real reason for closing them even when I treat everyone with respect and I never make derogatory comments about people.

And if I voice it I do expect other peoples opinions but you can never truly disagree with someone elses opinion although you can attempt to change the way they view a certain situation.

Kieeran
MIzki go you <3 Going against the forum MODs for a fellow friend

Carlos
03-09-2005, 09:48 PM
wwwhahawuws nabsenwjwbsyhshnb

You what?

Jamlew
03-09-2005, 09:49 PM
YEATH. NOTHINGTH AGAINESMBNT CHEEZY, HE DID NOHTING RWONGTH

Eckuii
03-09-2005, 09:49 PM

If you have a post that you wish to report please do so using the REPORT Icon.

Jamlew
03-09-2005, 09:51 PM
hmm, well he cant complain that hes post got removed, so he cant report that. MWHANSGEDNEVGBH

Carlos
03-09-2005, 09:55 PM
hmm, well he cant complain that hes post got removed, so he cant report that. MWHANSGEDNEVGBH

Why the random letters at the end of your sentance? :s

Eamonn
03-09-2005, 10:12 PM

- I do not have one leg.

haha ! hear cheezys sob story ive worked hard on habbo hahaha hahaha xD

Impactor
04-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Well thanks for clearing it up:p

Callie = imp :s

LOL

Lost_Addict
04-09-2005, 08:56 AM

- I do not have one leg.

lmao those 1ns r really funny i cnt stop laughthing ronald weasly ow my side hurts from lauthing lmao pmsl

Jamlew
04-09-2005, 09:48 AM
dswqhfuwhigfejhgieursgchjqgwfhqgfyuwe jfhbweiughw

Cool-kitten007
04-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Cor people are really letting out there anger over habbox forums

Rachi
04-09-2005, 09:53 AM
;o
I dont judge ppl before i get 2 know them unlike most people
If they are always being picked for compotitions then people get jelous and do not like them any more which is sad

BLuweesH
04-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Well I can't judge Cheezy2 as I don't know what he's like. I just get negative feedback on him, but I've decided not to judge him. I am however, quite disappointed at the way he just assumed that I was LITERALLY speaking about EVERYONE including himself. I was just simply speaking on behalf of those that have to go through with what my friend goes through, sometimes with me too despite the fact I don't make a big deal about it...

Well actually, no... I don't sympathise... Who cares :/ You only need to give it a quick read and then click off it, for crying out loud.

Big headed? :rolleyes: I'm not sure. :) I don't hate him, but I am disappointed as when I was a newbie, I thought he was a pretty successful person and for him now to just manipulate my words like that, well I'm just shocked that he hasn't considered our situations first. ;) Like my shockwave issue which I had fixed but now has taken over again which makes my Habbo extremely slow and also for every second mass message I send and Call For Help, I get errored. Oh well. :) I'm sure things will improve over time <-( no sarcasm for that, I seriously think it will)

EDIT - But hey, I can't necessarily be correct. :) Everyone has their perspective, I could have been more negative though. But knowing me I'm just always calm. :P

0verRide
04-09-2005, 10:05 AM

stop spamming please :)

Day.
04-09-2005, 10:11 AM
i was only annoyed that think help got to to be advertised in the newsie.

why should a well known help desk advertise jobs when a small helpdesk that is virtually unknown not. Thats what i thought was wrong, but that wasnt cheezy's fault it was the staff not thinking. :l

Ok then that makes no sence but ok, cheezy2 made the article and asked it to be posted, how is that the staffs fault >.< ?
Also why should you be annoyed that think help gets advertised that means more people will come for it to help and overall that is what a help centre is. It's not about the rares in the room its about the help that is offerd nothing else. <3

BLuweesH
04-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Ok then that makes no sence but ok, cheezy2 made the article and asked it to be posted, how is that the staffs fault >.< ?
Also why should you be annoyed that think help gets advertised that means more people will come for it to help and overall that is what a help centre is. It's not about the rares in the room its about the help that is offerd nothing else. <3

Think Help doesn't seem to operate as much as it used to. I still find decent help and service from some, but it seems people are usually just their to chill or just to see the rares. :) But yeh nonetheless there are always a couple there that just spoil it all.

Cool-kitten007
04-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Some staff at think help are way to ignorant and have no Intention of helping

Jamlew
04-09-2005, 10:26 AM
whats sssssppppmamamamamm???? ewww, spam is disgusting!!!

also, think help shizhen

djhikky2k5
04-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Mizki why lie about everything u said i hate lier :@

SHlP
04-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Lol cheezy Has been Banned :P What for... ???

Heterodox
04-09-2005, 10:59 AM
did some mod delete his 1st post?

Kieeran
04-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Lol cheezy Has been Banned :P What for... ???
For PM'ing Sierk apperntly

BLuweesH
04-09-2005, 11:09 AM
For PM'ing Sierk apperntly
Well it may have been repetitive and serious abuse. But who knows it behind the scenes? Oh well. :)

SecretCommand
04-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Well mizky has told you all :P so all these rumours what have been said are obviously not true :P

Carlos
04-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Well it may have been repetitive and serious abuse. But who knows it behind the scenes? Oh well. :)

Who knows? ;)

Dopiefreak
04-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Put it this way you wouldnt turn down being cheezey for a day would you

FRISC0
05-09-2005, 08:03 AM
This is stupid, Cheezy2 has obviously worked hard to get where he is in habbo, and everyone just ruins it for him? WHY!?

Slime-Mark
05-09-2005, 08:21 AM
removed :rolleyes:

BLuweesH
05-09-2005, 08:22 AM
removed :rolleyes:
wrong thread. :P

GommeInc
05-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Mark, just leave like you said you would. You are just making yourself look more pathetic than you already are...

zak-x
05-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Ok basically cheezy2 has worked hard on habbo he has worked and to achieve the things he has now... people insult him because they are joules they have not worked as hard as him to achieve what he has, basically... just try hard don’t give up its as easy as that.

GommeInc
05-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Ok basically cheezy2 has worked hard on habbo he has worked and to achieve the things he has now... people insult him because they are joules they have not worked as hard as him to achieve what he has, basically... just try hard don’t give up its as easy as that.
I dislike the fact we pay Habbo Staff through buying credits then they go and get help from someone not payed. Reason 189 on why not to buy credits from Habbo Hotel UK.

zak-x
05-09-2005, 08:38 AM
I dislike the fact we pay Habbo Staff through buying credits then they go and get help from someone not payed. Reason 189 on why not to buy credits from Habbo Hotel UK.

Yes i agree, thats one thing i hate.

Lost_Addict
05-09-2005, 08:41 AM
um ok ill just step away

ashLOVESMatt!
05-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Banning Mizki, that's screewed up.

Dopiefreak
05-09-2005, 10:08 AM
It isnt cheezeys fault he gets special attention. But if i was offered the privelages he is i wouldnt be complaining

Ry
05-09-2005, 10:21 AM
:eusa_thin Mizki was one of the best things about Habbox, Now that she has been banned, It sort of makes you wonder. :eusa_shif

and all the silly threads and posts about cheezy should Stop, I totally agree with Mizki and Cheezy2's Views. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!