PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Events Room V3.0

JACKTARD
08-06-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm looking to replace the 2 black area gates with another monster plant bed but I can't find one atm so I'll have to make do. Thoughts? :).

http://www.iaza.com/work/130609C/iaza15936449972000.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/130609C/iaza15936432043000.png

http://www.iaza.com/work/130609C/iaza15936420892400.png

Empired
08-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Much better now but there are still a few improvements to make:

-Rotate the cobbled paths so they're all facing the same way.
-Hide the wired more.

That's only two things though and it's so much better now :) Well done.

God
08-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Err one big thing I see is the grass, the long grass looks just tooo messy and I dont like how it goes through the furni. Also with the top area, I think either both sides to be the same, either 2 bunny poles or the rock dividers. Idk might just be my hint of Ocd or w.e. One thing you could remove is the Red rope as it dont fit with the theme at all. Maybe hide the wired a little better as its visible and is a turn off for me. Otherwise its pretty nice.

MKR&*42
08-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Hide the wired more and take the flowers/pandemics/delights/jimson weeds off the Jungle Grass and it would look perfect. It looks very good anyway :)

JACKTARD
08-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Much better now but there are still a few improvements to make:

-Rotate the cobbled paths so they're all facing the same way.
-Hide the wired more.

That's only two things though and it's so much better now :) Well done.

I've completely hidden the wired around the room (it wasn't easy!) and I'll sort out the cobbles :). Thanks!

Err one big thing I see is the grass, the long grass looks just tooo messy and I dont like how it goes through the furni. Also with the top area, I think either both sides to be the same, either 2 bunny poles or the rock dividers. Idk might just be my hint of Ocd or w.e. One thing you could remove is the Red rope as it dont fit with the theme at all. Maybe hide the wired a little better as its visible and is a turn off for me. Otherwise its pretty nice.

Would you suggest the short grass patches instead or something else? I've switched the bunny for rocks and hidden the wired :). Thanks.

Hide the wired more and take the flowers/pandemics/delights/jimson weeds off the Jungle Grass and it would look perfect. It looks very good anyway :)

Hidden the wired now. Do you not think where the flowers are the grass would look a bit too plain without them? Thanks :).

MKR&*42
08-06-2013, 09:45 PM
I've completely hidden the wired around the room (it wasn't easy!) and I'll sort out the cobbles :). Thanks!

Would you suggest the short grass patches instead or something else? I've switched the bunny for rocks and hidden the wired :). Thanks.

Hidden the wired now. Do you not think where the flowers are the grass would look a bit too plain without them? Thanks :).

If you think it'd look plain, I'd try the Lupines. They would fit in with that type of grass- pandemics/delights/jimson weeds only suit short grass really :P

JACKTARD
08-06-2013, 09:47 PM
If you think it'd look plain, I'd try the Lupines. They would fit in with that type of grass- pandemics/delights/jimson weeds only suit short grass really :P

Alright, I'll try and get a couple cheap to see what they look like :).

AlexJRiley
08-06-2013, 10:33 PM
I prefer the long grass to the short grass, tired of generic short grass forest wall combinations. I like it Jack, you've outdone yourself :D

Cerys
08-06-2013, 10:56 PM
There's... too much going on tbh

Too crowded. Mainly I blame the grass
Nice, though c:

JACKTARD
08-06-2013, 11:13 PM
I prefer the long grass to the short grass, tired of generic short grass forest wall combinations. I like it Jack, you've outdone yourself :D

Thank you :D

There's... too much going on tbh

Too crowded. Mainly I blame the grass
Nice, though c:

I quite like for there to be a fair bit going on rather than have it too plain/simple. I guess it's down to personal opinion :).

Daltron
09-06-2013, 12:08 AM
nice :D

JACKTARD
09-06-2013, 03:43 PM
nice :D

geo
09-06-2013, 04:47 PM
I quite like it but if you're gonna use petals then I think it'd look better if all the long grass was changed to Petal Patches. Not so keen on the HC red chairs either, not sure what to suggest though, possibly pillows?

Aaron
10-06-2013, 08:13 PM
Nice little events room you've got there, colourful and bright. :)

LiquidLuck.
12-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Not bad but Kikali31's were still better. xD

e5
12-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Just been here and it looks great! well done :) I'd say fill in the empty space, but I know that's the event thing :P

JACKTARD
13-06-2013, 05:16 AM
I quite like it but if you're gonna use petals then I think it'd look better if all the long grass was changed to Petal Patches. Not so keen on the HC red chairs either, not sure what to suggest though, possibly pillows?

Not sure I can afford to completely use petals all the way through it to be honest as well as pillows but thanks :)

Nice little events room you've got there, colourful and bright. :)

Not bad but Kikali31's were still better. xD

Haha thanks, that room's got a doorbell so I can't go and see it :(.

Just been here and it looks great! well done :) I'd say fill in the empty space, but I know that's the event thing :P

Cheers :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!