PDA

View Full Version : Spotlight Songs/Artist of the week!

Rachel
10-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I have decided to do a spotlight of an artist and his/her songs maybe weekly show when I am available. Due to real life issues I can never be stable for having a weekly show so therefor I will always let people know as I will do a vote ahead of time for me to prepare my show.

I will try each week to do a poll for what singer you want me to do a spotlight on and if an artist has the most votes I will do the spotlight on the one with most votes. The votes will be secret and I will be revealing the artist who I will do a spotlight on.

I hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I will. For the date & time of when I will be doing it will be posted always in this thread!

You can now vote for the artist you want as of now. :) Also I will not do the same artist every time. It will be a different artist.

Also sorry if it is in the wrong section!

Rachel
10-06-2013, 07:02 PM
During a spotlight show I will mostly play the songs from that artist but with also a variety at the same time. You can send your shoutouts on the request line about what you think about that particular artist or song when I will be on air for that show.

This show will not be garantee to be every week but I will try to do it weekly or often :).

Jurv
10-06-2013, 07:20 PM
they all suck you shoulda chosen some bigger names

Rachel
10-06-2013, 07:22 PM
they all suck you shoulda chosen some bigger names

Every poll will have different artist that maybe you may not like.

Cerys
10-06-2013, 07:32 PM
To make it better you should really try to get some names from a variety of genres.

Not just all pop or whatever. I only know one of them yet they still suck haha

Rachel
10-06-2013, 07:39 PM
To make it better you should really try to get some names from a variety of genres.

Not just all pop or whatever. I only know one of them yet they still suck haha

Each poll will have different genres yes but it can be the same. You always have a choice to vote. Maybe some day I will give everyone a chance to put what artist they want and I will put it in the poll :)

Zelda
10-06-2013, 07:57 PM
You should have at least widened the voting to more people really, there are tons of far better artists just in the same genre of pop tbh.

Voted for taylor tho as she's the only one i like there lmao

myles
10-06-2013, 09:07 PM
no thanks i dont like any of them

Rachel
10-06-2013, 09:57 PM
This is the only the first poll anyways guys, others can have an artist of your choice and next time it can be in the poll. :) No harm guys. This is just to see how it goes and all. You can always send me a pm of the artist you want me to do in the future may help aswell. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!