PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got Monster Hunter 3 on 3DS?

Kardan
11-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Because I've registered my 3DS within a certain time frame, I can get a free copy of Monster Hunter 3 if you get a free recommendation code for registering the game :) Anyone got the game? Worth asking I thought :P

Plebings
13-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Because I've registered my 3DS within a certain time frame, I can get a free copy of Monster Hunter 3 if you get a free recommendation code for registering the game :) Anyone got the game? Worth asking I thought :P

when does it expire? i'm thinking of getting it so that i can claim one of the free games (already have luigis mansion, soon be getting animal crossing), so might be able to help you!

Kardan
14-06-2013, 11:21 AM
when does it expire? i'm thinking of getting it so that i can claim one of the free games (already have luigis mansion, soon be getting animal crossing), so might be able to help you!

You have to register your copy of Monster Hunter 3 on the Nintendo Website before the 30th June, then you'll get the promo code, and I will have before the 5th August to enter it :)

If you do decide to give me the code, thank you very much :D You can have some rep now, and I can give you a month of VIP if you like once I get the game :)

Impetuosity
14-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I would, cause I bought it in order to get a free Animal Crossing download, but gave it to a friend, cuz he wanted it SO BAD and was stiffed for cash. Wondering though - MY NEW LEAF CODE HASN'T ARRIVED YET! TELL ME WHERE I FIND IT >:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!