PDA

View Full Version : Scotland, here I go!

LiquidLuck.
12-06-2013, 01:39 PM
So finally made a decision today and even though it wasn't the one I wanted the most, I think it was the best one. I'm happy with my choice and I know I have the grades to get in even with my exams in these next two weeks so I can officially say that I am going to Scotland in September.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2eeiudf.png

buttons; couldn't have managed this without you so I won't be able to thank you enough during just one lifetime..

Mark; yay even though you choose Napier I'm free from you! xD Jk <3 at least I'm free from Ryry too, no awkward habbox people walking around..

lemons
12-06-2013, 01:45 PM
I hope you enjoy it! What are you planning to study?

Inseriousity.
12-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Poor Scotland.
I mean well done!

LiquidLuck.
12-06-2013, 01:53 PM
I hope you enjoy it! What are you planning to study?

Thank you! And Hospitality and Tourism Management in Queen Margaret! :D

Poor Scotland.
I mean well done!

Bully. :( Thanks.. </3

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 02:55 PM ----------

Mark; yay even though you choose Napier I'm free from you! xD Jk <3 at least I'm free from Ryry too, no awkward habbox people walking around..

even if*
Fail..

Samantha.
12-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Good Luck with your studies up in Scotland, i'm sure you'll ace it :)

zombies
12-06-2013, 02:31 PM
yay welcome to the amazing country that is scotland
xoxo

i will come give u a basket of muskins

Cerys
12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Aw yey c:

What does it mean by 'your reply: insurance' I'm assuming firm means you chose that and declined means you definitely don't want it? ;P

Is insurance like.. a back up uni?

Goodluck and have fun ;D

Phil
12-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Ooer that's a big step! Well done Zahz :)

buttons
12-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Aw yey c:

What does it mean by 'your reply: insurance' I'm assuming firm means you chose that and declined means you definitely don't want it? ;P

Goodluck and have fun ;D
yeah it's a back up.

the lengths id go for a free drink ;) kidding, you're welcome and i hope you enjoy both scotland and uni life. IF U GO TRAVELLING COME STAY WITH ME!!

Cerys
12-06-2013, 03:19 PM
yeah it's a back up.

the lengths id go for a free drink ;) kidding, you're welcome and i hope you enjoy both scotland and uni life. IF U GO TRAVELLING COME STAY WITH ME!!

Ahh right, okay. Cheers :)

Red
12-06-2013, 04:01 PM
congrats zahz, exciting times ahead!! xx

Aaron
12-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Awh, best of luck up in Scotland. :)

LiquidLuck.
12-06-2013, 05:52 PM
Aw yey c:

Goodluck and have fun ;D

What buttons said. :P Even though I already have the grades to get into Queen Margaret so nothing stopping me from already getting there. xD

yeah it's a back up.

LOL You come stay with me!! When you go to Glasgow visit Scott, make a small detour and stay in Edinburgh for a few days!! You'll have that drink you want to badly. xD Some LiquidLuck. ;););) LOL jk don't hit me scott

Ooer that's a big step! Well done Zahz :)

Thanks! ^_^

congrats zahz, exciting times ahead!! xx

I know right?! :D Thank you!

Awh, best of luck up in Scotland. :)

Thank you! :D

orientalframe?
12-06-2013, 06:22 PM
woo zahz, so glad you made a decision in the end that you don't regret :) best of luck with uni xx

LiquidLuck.
12-06-2013, 06:24 PM
woo zahz, so glad you made a decision in the end that you don't regret :) best of luck with uni xx

I hope I don't regret when I get there and I have no urban life around me!! xD Thank you so much and don't forget to come visit me sometime during the 4 years!! xD (When you finally meet Mark in Edinburgh? LOL he wishes.)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!