PDA

View Full Version : More duplicated game rooms

zombies
13-06-2013, 05:35 PM
took a look to see if that teddy bear room was open to find more rooms, something to do with g.c.magic (death run owner)

http://i.imgur.com/ebEAoA4.png

so, i went to check his groups and found this:

http://i.imgur.com/ZvB4tMN.png

if she is involved we can assume this is going to be a disaster, lol..

Michael
13-06-2013, 05:36 PM
I noticed this earlier, give it a rest Powertoo we've had g.c.magic's death run two times already!

karter
13-06-2013, 05:45 PM
boooooooooooo

P.S: I bet everyone will eventually be banned from the room, well :P

zombies
13-06-2013, 05:47 PM
boooooooooooo

P.S: I bet everyone will eventually be banned from the room, well :P

lmao when she "wanted my help" with her previous flop event she asked me if i could get kick wired to keep you out.

karter
13-06-2013, 05:49 PM
lmao when she "wanted my help" with her previous flop event she asked me if i could get kick wired to keep you out.

Yeah lol you told me, well if she does that I can always contact powertoo

zombies
13-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah lol you told me, well if she does that I can always contact powertoo

exactly, someone tried to keep me out of the fansite frenzy and i just reported it and got rid of their wired lol.

sex
13-06-2013, 05:53 PM
he is probably helping her with wired, i don't think powertoo is that stupid. The only game Molf can host is backstabber

---------- Post added 13-06-2013 at 06:54 PM ----------

exactly, someone tried to keep me out of the fansite frenzy and i just reported it and got rid of their wired lol.

actually powertoo showed up and the wired was gone already :o)

Aaron
13-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Hopefully not another repeat.. :(

e5
13-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Really don't know why Molf is trusted to host events.

zombies
13-06-2013, 09:36 PM
actually powertoo showed up and the wired was gone already :o)

that was nice of them to remove it!! :)

Daltron
13-06-2013, 10:53 PM
I think Molf was kicked out of RBI by Powertoo so I am very shocked if she is now hosting an official event or even taking part in administering it..

Hidden
13-06-2013, 11:06 PM
She was kicked out for her behavior. If she is hosting an event through her designs will be a lot of door matts and lodge corners on offer :)

LiquidLuck.
14-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Can anyone actually tell me why Molf has this bad reputation? xD

Mr-Trainor
14-06-2013, 12:28 AM
I have to agree.. I can't believe they are having Molf being involved with an official event..

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 01:29 AM ----------

Always trolling and being rude in public events/rooms, e.g. In the crystal cracking room and she kept saying thinks like 'You guys have a great life tapping pixel crystals for ugly badges' etc, and in the Easter event where you had to get the 15 badges, she kept tricking people in to saying piggymiggy (seems to be her fav word) :(.

LiquidLuck.
14-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Always trolling and being rude in public events/rooms, e.g. In the crystal cracking room and she kept saying thinks like 'You guys have a great life tapping pixel crystals for ugly badges' etc, and in the Easter event where you had to get the 15 badges, she kept tricking people in to saying piggymiggy (seems to be her fav word) :(.

Was she one of the two people sitting in those two chairs in the room trolling everyone and filling up the room just to watch people tap the crystal?

Mr-Trainor
14-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Was she one of the two people sitting in those two chairs in the room trolling everyone and filling up the room just to watch people tap the crystal?
Yep :P.

Matt
14-06-2013, 01:04 AM
-facepalm. This will work out great then... -.-

Daltron
14-06-2013, 07:39 AM

Just wait long enough in the welcome lounge when he/she/it is online and it will all quickly make sense why it has such a bad reputation lol.

JaiHo
14-06-2013, 09:33 AM
I bloody hate Molf, literally one of the only people I hate on habbo what an utter disgusting troll she is, why they trust her with events I'll never know.

---------- Post added 14-06-2013 at 10:34 AM ----------

She's rude, she's a bully, she's racist... to name but a few of her "qualities"

musicfreak48
14-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Stop making accusations as to her involvement, please.

Plasme
14-06-2013, 11:04 AM
molf is one of the mods/staff 'favourites' thats why she gets away with this crap and doesnt get banned.
EXAMPLES of favourtism

1) went into powertoo room she was ignoring everyone but molf

2) she was speaking in spanish/whispering with that spanish staff guy Birliboque in the diner
and two seconds later shes got some cray cray score on the leaderboard
whilst I was there longer than her and was stuck on three. Ive given up unless habbosecrets has a guide?

its the peope asslicking her/moaning about her all day that annoy me. If we just ignored her she wouldnt be so e-famous w/e

I agree with musicfreak48.
every room i go to "molf molf molf molf". can you all get a grip?
stop fueling her infamous bad behaviour. making her more famous then when she actually won/wins competitons.

besides its staff/mod to blame shes clearly a product of favoritism. some examples:
http://oi42.tinypic.com/5bi0w.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/e67iqb.jpg

(i saw her talking to that new staff birlibique on whisper then 10mins later her score is 100 and im stuck on 3 [plasme])

Posts merged by e5 (Forum Modertator)

JaiHo
14-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Stop making accusations as to her involvement, please.

Why? are you going to sue us?

the-town-troll
14-06-2013, 12:05 PM
*cackles*

Edited by e5 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly.

Plasme
14-06-2013, 12:13 PM
*cackles*

Edited by e5 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not post pointlessly and please do not double post without anything to add to the discussion.

LiquidLuck.
14-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Yep :P.

Oh, yeah, I remember her then. She sounded like a proper troll. -.- Sitting there making fun of everyone when she was just filling up the room (when more people would have liked to come in) just to annoy everyone.

Just wait long enough in the welcome lounge when he/she/it is online and it will all quickly make sense why it has such a bad reputation lol.

Lol I'll try to do that soon. xD

Molf
14-06-2013, 02:02 PM
*Blushes and puts hand on face* Fame. By the way I am hosting this event, fame. I'm not letting any of you sub class humans in though, fame.

Scotland
14-06-2013, 04:14 PM
*Blushes and puts hand on face* Fame. By the way I am hosting this event, fame. I'm not letting any of you sub class humans in though, fame.

Typical Molf.................
ugh

Abdicators
14-06-2013, 04:56 PM
http://new.tinygrab.com/396988b369c97a41bbf56ef35b39db0ad386fc3981.png

e5
14-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Guess we can rule Molf out of this...

http://i.imgur.com/4uE6UdB.png

zombies
14-06-2013, 04:57 PM
i think i accidentally started a rumor (read page 1).....

e5
14-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Think you did :( LOL and shes just used it

i think i accidentally started a rumor (read page 1).....

lemons
14-06-2013, 05:54 PM
that maze was so boring and full of blockers

nice badge though

and powertoo insulted me again this time calling me a noob

Plasme
14-06-2013, 05:57 PM

did someone just make a fake habbox molf account? is she this famous? and @zombies your post about molf just gave her more attention/fame. when is everyone going to get a grip and ignore her?

jesus christ.

Exactly, you guys compulsively obsessed over her and she just uses it to her advantage.
Even powertoo can highlight the fact shes able to quickly control/manipulate situations. I agree with Zitrone its the people who talk about Molf 24/7 who are the most annoying. You might as well go join her minion army that she has because your just giving her what she wants.

Thank you! If @zombies didnt obsess in the first place she wouldn't be hot topic once again.
At this point in time most of you should go join her minion army since you feel the need to compulsively go on about Molf.
Don't get me started with the fake habbox 'Molf' forum account too, too much time.
Even powertoo laughs over how Molf can easily manipulate. JUST IGNORE HER. Jesus.

Posts merged by Samanfa (Trialist Forum Moderator)

Shorty
14-06-2013, 11:14 PM
For the future, can we just get the word Molf filtered anyway.

SlimShadyLp
22-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Ahahahaha

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!