PDA

View Full Version : Pressure (Game) +Rep

MKR&*42
16-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Heyyy

I remember this game on Habbo called "pressure" but it hasn't really been around any longer. I'm not too sure how it was played either... didn't you have to make it through a course without getting trapped by rollers or gates or something :S?

Can someone explain the rules and why is it not as popular anymore? Is it one of those games that simply cannot be made anymore :P

Tyler
16-06-2013, 09:07 PM
well basicly there is a team of 4, they have to make sure they dont get trapped by the gates and rollers, you have to work together to spam click gates to make sure you get inside of them and not get trapped!. This is a game not done by wired and it was an old game so this is prob why it wasnt hosted anymore, however saying this i was playing 1 today!

orientalframe?
16-06-2013, 09:13 PM
ahhhh i used to love this game! however i'm not sure if it's still playable :P

just in case you didn't understand the explanation above, a team of 4 would go through a course of objects getting into your way by rollers. you'd have to spam click through each obstacle and try your best not to get ANY of your team members trapped. it was a really good game and it's a shame there are no screenies of it (from what i can find anyway) :(

Daltron
16-06-2013, 10:41 PM
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq325/L1nd23y/Habbo/Exo_Pressure2DeMax__25-4-09.png

;-)

MKR&*42
17-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks all, is it still possible to spam click into the gate/hatch without the host closing it first (if you're quick enough)? I assume if someone played it a few days ago it is.

Tyler
17-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Thanks all, is it still possible to spam click into the gate/hatch without the host closing it first (if you're quick enough)? I assume if someone played it a few days ago it is.

ye it is

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!