PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Sieglinde
18-06-2013, 04:00 AM
couldn't see a thread so made one so people can add each other's dream addresses
I don't have a 3DS atm so I can't give mine out but good to have them ready x

Sloths
18-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Awh I want this but does anyone know if it's worth getting? Games are really expensive over here so have to be worth it hehe :P

xxMATTGxx
18-06-2013, 06:19 AM
I haven't got it personally but I have heard good things about it.

Samantha
18-06-2013, 06:41 AM
I've never had Animal crossing before, but I saw my boyfriend playing it and it looked fun. When I found you could catch Garden Spotted Eels I wanted the game. I have it now and I'm enjoying it so far.

Southe,
18-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Friend said its the best one to day and if your a fan then you'll most likely love it. Plan to buy my copy next month.

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:06 PM
I got a free copy of the game, just need to get round to downloading it, left it at my girlfriends... Hopefully it's good :)

GommeInc
21-06-2013, 10:32 PM
I've got it. It's amazing, definitely better than Wild World and Let's Go To The City. It will be a while before Dream Codes could be shared, Isabelle is yet to be found sleeping :P

Southe,
21-06-2013, 11:19 PM
i stupidly started the game about 20 mins ago and cant carry on until 8am =/ Nooks closed oh and yea i got AC impulse buy at Tesco. Damn.

Smurfed-
21-06-2013, 11:31 PM
I absolutely love this game and it's so much better compared to Wild World and Let's Go To The City. I don't have a dream code at the moment because I need to build the suite as a public work project (I think?) and I am currently building the police station.

xxMATTGxx
22-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Tempted to just buy a 3DS XL just for this game

Martin
22-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm absolutely addicted to this game at the moment, moreso than I've ever been addicted to one I think! :O

Its so cute! and there is always plenty to do which I love, I love how realistic all the timing and stuff is, and how all the shops close at night, how you can sell stuff, buy stuff, plant trees, gather fruit, run the town, make decisions etc.

I've just expanded my house so its quite big now, and yeah! :D

I've been playing multiplayer with Smurfed-; and we have been visiting each others towns and stuff the past couple of days which has been great fun. The minigames you can play are great, and we've collected lots of stuff off the island.

GREAT GAME!!!!

Smurfed-
22-06-2013, 10:54 AM

Do it!

I'm absolutely addicted to this game at the moment, moreso than I've ever been addicted to one I think! :O

Its so cute! and there is always plenty to do which I love, I love how realistic all the timing and stuff is, and how all the shops close at night, how you can sell stuff, buy stuff, plant trees, gather fruit, run the town, make decisions etc.

I've just expanded my house so its quite big now, and yeah! :D

I've been playing multiplayer with @Smurfed- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80910); and we have been visiting each others towns and stuff the past couple of days which has been great fun. The minigames you can play are great, and we've collected lots of stuff off the island.

GREAT GAME!!!!

Yer the island is great and there are a good variety of mini games :) I like the one where you have to keep hitting the kart thing although I can't remember what it's called.

Samantha
22-06-2013, 10:59 AM
How do you visit each other's town if you're far away me and Max can't, also which fruit did you get?

Martin
22-06-2013, 11:01 AM
How do you visit each other's town if you're far away me and Max can't, also which fruit did you get?

via the internets :P

You go to the train station, ask the person to open your gates, then the other person goes to theirs, selects "visit a far away town"

You have to be on their friends list though xD

CrazyColaist
22-06-2013, 06:47 PM

me too. and mario kart lol.

Kardan
24-06-2013, 02:44 PM
I bought this game, but Charz777; has literally stolen it from me, she's addicted :) From what I've seen, it's very good though :D I would recommend it :) I've also started my character off, and I'm a resident of our town, since Char is the mayor :P

Zak
24-06-2013, 03:36 PM
I hated animal crossing on the DS. It's so pointless :|

Southe,
24-06-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm enjoying it, only now have i started doing that street pass with my 3DS. My job make its ideal

And as for Nintendo Items i have Luigi's hat, Samus's shoes and Triple Banana's. Need some Zelda gear :(

Chris
27-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Picked it up today, just about to start now :D

Sieglinde
27-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Picked it up today, just about to start now :D

Have fun ;w;

Hidden
27-06-2013, 03:56 PM
I haven't made a dream thing but it sounds so interesting I visited 1 of the most popular Japan dream things about the horror story?

xxMATTGxx
28-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Decided to buy a 3DS XL and this game - Will be here tomorrow :P

Lewis
28-06-2013, 07:37 PM
I've never played any animal crossing. What do you do? As soon as I heard it, I thought of ghost animals crossing over to the light :P.

any good gameplay videos?

Smurfed-
28-06-2013, 07:49 PM
I've just rebuilt my town. :O

GommeInc
29-06-2013, 12:09 AM
I've never played any animal crossing. What do you do? As soon as I heard it, I thought of ghost animals crossing over to the light :P.

any good gameplay videos?
Think of communism and you're mostly there. It's a game you could play for an entire year as it's based on real-time gameplay, with seasonal events and an environment that changes with the weather. You catch bugs, fish and sea creatures, which can be donated to the town museum or sold, which in turn the proceeds of the sold items can be used to buy items for the town to increase it's popularity with the animal population.

It's one of those games that better played than explained :P

xxMATTGxx
29-06-2013, 01:33 PM
YAY it's arrived today, going to start playing it. Don't have a clue what I am doing but yeah!

xxMATTGxx
30-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Has anyone made a cool town tune? :P

Smurfed-
30-06-2013, 10:50 AM
I've got the Doctor Mario theme as my town tune. Not sure if that's classed as cool though. :L

xxMATTGxx
01-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Very sad :(

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/11/animalcrossing_mirror.jpg

Southe,
02-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Song of Storms from Zelda is my Town Tune. Next day i got Master Sword in a cookie good stuff.

Charz777
02-07-2013, 07:24 PM
I bought this game, but @Charz777 (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=63619); has literally stolen it from me, she's addicted :) From what I've seen, it's very good though :D I would recommend it :) I've also started my character off, and I'm a resident of our town, since Char is the mayor :P

Just got access to the island, spend too much time fishing and swimming and not doing what the residents want. Making money FTW!

xxMATTGxx
02-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Just got access to the island, spend too much time fishing and swimming and not doing what the residents want. Making money FTW!

I'm bloody awful at fishing :(

Southe,
02-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Remembered i hadn't got my cookie today so went on and see Nook's is upgrading, result.

Not a alot they can do now with Animal Crossing i think. Wouldn't mind the ability to make a make a custom map and design your own river, more places to explore..

What i'm looking for is a mix of Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Would be a fun game

Empired
03-07-2013, 07:22 AM
What i'm looking for is a mix of Pokemon and Animal Crossing. Would be a fun game

Animal Crossing- New (Twin)Leaf :o
Professor Nook: "Hmm, are you a boy or a girl?"
A wild Pelly appeared! The wild Pelly used Tightly Package!

I want this game so much :( Been stalking this thread for the last few days and I'm super jealous of you all!

Charz777
03-07-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm bloody awful at fishing :(

I was at first but now it's a catch every time... I don't know if that's a part of the game, like you can't catch big fish in the first few days, but I'm getting sharks now, so all good :)

Southe,
03-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Animal Crossing- New (Twin)Leaf :o
Professor Nook: "Hmm, are you a boy or a girl?"
A wild Pelly appeared! The wild Pelly used Tightly Package!

I want this game so much :( Been stalking this thread for the last few days and I'm super jealous of you all!

was thinking more of typical pokemon game but your home town or an unlockable town after the Pkmn league. Can make a gym, ability to trade and battle without going through wifi lobbys nd a safari zone for you and your mates. dunno what else you could do tho

And got me the End level flag and big bro tash from cookies today need to start making money have like 2k

Horizon
10-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Really want to get it, just not got a 3DS so i found my DS Lite and Animal Corssing wild world! Looks like i am sorted for the plane journey when i am going on holiday!

Chrisbud1
27-07-2013, 09:06 PM
I just got the game a few days ago and only started playing it today. It's pretty confusing but it's TONS of fun. I have some difficulties with certain things and want to visit another town.. is anyone available to help? :)

Officer-Chris
17-08-2013, 10:14 AM

I currently own a PS Vita, Preordered a PS4 but as soon as I saw this I thought to myself its a game I really want so yeah same here Matty only buying it to play this game. The wii version was ok where you could go into town but if only they had that version on DS XL.

Eoin247
24-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Probably the best sequel AC game so far. However i stopped playing new leaf a month or so ago. Gonna get into it again i hope in the next few days :), gonna have to do a lot of de-weeding first.

I hated animal crossing on the DS. It's so pointless :|

Shame :( , was probably the most enjoyable experience i had on my old DS, and i had a ton of games.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!