PDA

View Full Version : debates

Aiden
18-06-2013, 02:48 PM
debates are going down hill
the baby name is just lol
maybe if it was are sum names inappropriate or stupid..."?
its not really a debate but i dunno
dnt judge me, they could be a whole hidden meaning behind it

lemons
18-06-2013, 02:50 PM
well you're not required to take part in them

Aiden
18-06-2013, 02:59 PM
but they suck
im offering feedback plz only post if u wanna contribute ty

Chippiewill
18-06-2013, 03:00 PM
the baby name is just lol

There are different styles of debates for different demographics.

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:01 PM
They're perfectly fine...

I imagine people will be debating what names are suitable and what aren't, for example, people have already questioned the use of the name James, after James I.

Aiden
18-06-2013, 03:02 PM
im just saying its **** compared to others

Samantha
18-06-2013, 03:04 PM

You can always attempt to make your own if you think they're that crap?

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:05 PM

Ok.

In my personal opinion, it's just as valid as all of the others. I'm sure you could have left feedback on Undertaker's profile :P

Aiden
18-06-2013, 03:05 PM
You can always attempt to make your own if you think they're that crap?

mine are worst lol

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 03:05 PM ----------

Ok.

In my personal opinion, it's just as valid as all of the others. I'm sure you could have left feedback on Undertaker's profile :P

i wouldnt want 2 target sum1
and is it his idea or a suggested one
i duno

Grig
18-06-2013, 03:07 PM
You have to appeal to a wide variety of people, as it ranges from serious politics to something more light hearted and celebrity based, and I think Dan is doing a fine job at that :).

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:07 PM
mine are worst lol

i duno

I think it was his own choice, but why does it even matter who picked it? If you think it's crap, suggest your own, there's a thread for it.

Aiden
18-06-2013, 03:08 PM
I think it was his own choice, but why does it even matter who picked it? If you think it's crap, suggest your own, there's a thread for it.

its his job lolz
and mine r rubbish
but i can still make feedback

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:10 PM
its his job lolz
and mine r rubbish
but i can still make feedback

So because he is debates manager, he must come up with all the debates himself and not get any suggested? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at to be honest.

Personally I don't see why a thread needed to be created. I thought one of the previous debates wasn't so much a 'debate', and I said that on the thread whilst taking part, I didn't make a thread in feedback for it. Even if you felt the need to make more of a point, you could have PM'ed/visitor messaged him.

This thread will just fill up with all the same generic replies really of 'There's not an issue'.

Aiden
18-06-2013, 03:11 PM
So because he is debates manager, he must come up with all the debates himself and not get any suggested? I'm not sure what you're trying to get at to be honest.

Personally I don't see why a thread needed to be created. I thought one of the previous debates wasn't so much a 'debate', and I said that on the thread whilst taking part, I didn't make a thread in feedback for it. Even if you felt the need to make more of a point, you could have PM'ed/visitor messaged him.

This thread will just fill up with all the same generic replies really of 'There's not an issue'.

ok
ty
for
ur
opinion

means
a lot
me

--

but
it
sucks
lol

and
its
not
even
a
debate

''OHHH NO U DIDNT SISTER.... IF YOU CALL IT JILL IT WOULD NEED A BROTHER CALLED JACK AND THATS UN ROYAL LIKE'''''' lolz

Samantha
18-06-2013, 03:12 PM
mine are worst lol

i duno

You are targeting someone really as you said a specific debate and there is only one Debates Leader.

Well, ok then, I'd just suggest taking part in those you find interesting.

Shar
18-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I think the current debate is fine. It's do with current affairs and frankly this is a popular topic at the moment amongst the nation and worldwide. Believe it or not, people give a **** about what Kate and Wills are naming their baby so suck it up and get over it.

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Vertical spam

Why is it not a debate? What part of it doesn't meet the requirements for a debate?

Aiden
18-06-2013, 03:16 PM
im just saying its rubbish but yoloooooo

u lot make me laugh :')

Samantha
18-06-2013, 03:17 PM

Others don't think it's rubbish though, if you're just going to voice your opinion and not take into consideration any others then why bother with the feedback thread. Yeah you gave feedback, that could have just been said to Dan directly like Aiden said.

Kardan
18-06-2013, 03:18 PM

Then this needs moving to spam, since saying something is rubbish without giving any reasons is hardly feedback :P

Aiden
18-06-2013, 03:18 PM
Others don't think it's rubbish though, if you're just going to voice your opinion and not take into consideration any others then why bother with the feedback thread. Yeah you gave feedback, that could have just been said to Dan directly like Aiden said.

plz dnt tlk 2 me

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 03:19 PM ----------

Then this needs moving to spam, since saying something is rubbish without giving any reasons is hardly feedback :P

its rubbish cuz i dnt like it lol

/closes thread u pooheads

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!