PDA

View Full Version : Getting started in FTB

Nick
19-06-2013, 08:47 AM
I decided to download ftb the other day and i started gathering things together. I looked at all the mods in the ultimate pack and i have no clue what to start with first. I most likely will start with IC2 by making the macerator, iron furnaces, etc just to double my materials.

Disaronno
27-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Watch the first say 20 of Yogscastlalna (Duncan) tekkit lab. He guides you though lots of stuff.

Did you record it?

Kardan
27-06-2013, 04:39 PM
I'd say your next step is trying to get some sort of power going on, personally, I aimed towards solar panels to start off with :)

Nick
29-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Watch the first say 20 of Yogscastlalna (Duncan) tekkit lab. He guides you though lots of stuff.

Did you record it?
Na i don't record it but i think i used to watch simon and lewis play with duncan and sijn ages ago but i stopped. I've been watching feed the world by sijn lately though .

I'd say your next step is trying to get some sort of power going on, personally, I aimed towards solar panels to start off with :)

I actually went with windmills which i don't know why i did because they are bloody crap. I made a geothermal generator and pumped out some lava, all i have to do now is just hook the tank up to the generator, i've just been running into the nether to get buckets of lava for it LOL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!