PDA

View Full Version : Best way to buy HC membership for another character?

iDenning
19-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Hey

I have credits on one account but would like to buy HC on another account which doesn't have credits. Instead of buying goldbars and losing a credit each time I'd rather just buy HC for that character and then buy the furniture on the account with credits but buy as a gift to transfer it to my other character.Is there a way to buy HC membership as a gift or anything like that?

Thanks.

Samantha.
19-06-2013, 02:08 PM
I don't think you can buy it as a gift for another Habbo!

Stadiums
19-06-2013, 02:09 PM
You can't gift HC :( I wish you could, but the last time I checked there was no option to do that. You will probably just have to exchange them and trade them to the new account.

iDenning
19-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Damn, thanks guys. Looks like I'll just have to lose a credit haha. Thanks.

Mr-Trainor
19-06-2013, 02:11 PM
They removed the gifting option a while back :(. You'll have to exchange & trade - however, exchange furni can not currently be redeemed (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=780904).

iDenning
19-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Exchange is back now I think as I redeemed my goldbars just. How can I get my other character online to trade? You can't even buy goldbars as a gift anymore... they've really thought about this -.- There's no current way to get the credits on my other character ;/

Aaron
19-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Such a shame you can't gift HC anymore, would love that option to send people it. :(

Mr-Trainor
19-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Exchange is back now I think as I redeemed my goldbars just. How can I get my other character online to trade? You can't even buy goldbars as a gift anymore... they've really thought about this -.- There's no current way to get the credits on my other character ;/
Oo is it on the same ID? In that case you'd have to trade on to another account on a different ID open in a different web browser (or a trusted friend :P) and then trade back to the other account. Glad to hear you can exchange creds again :D.

iDenning
19-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Oo is it on the same ID? In that case you'd have to trade on to another account on a different ID open in a different web browser (or a trusted friend :P) and then trade back to the other account. Glad to hear you can exchange creds again :D.
I thought of that, but need to wait a day to become a Habbo citizen... Ill see if a few trusted friends are online haha, thanks for help.

Daltron
20-06-2013, 12:41 AM
You used to be able to gift it and you even got a free duck when you did so! Sucks you can't anymore..

Negativities
20-06-2013, 12:58 AM
I would think the best way to do this is to buy furni that is equivalent to the coin value, and then give it to your other account. Then, your other account sells the furni for the exact same value you bought it for.

That is the best way to transfer credits, the only issue is to find someone who is willing to match the price you bought it for.

Matt
20-06-2013, 08:01 AM
They should make a 25c coin so that it helps for buying hc =/ Although that way Habbo would loose out by making 1c commission instead of 2. o well

Liva
24-06-2013, 11:00 AM
I didn't think that you could open two of your accounts at the same time, if they're on the same email address? When I've tried, it's logged me out of one and says 'You have logged in on another computer/browser.' or something.

e5
24-06-2013, 11:06 AM
No, you can only use one account as a time
I didn't think that you could open two of your accounts at the same time, if they're on the same email address? When I've tried, it's logged me out of one and says 'You have logged in on another computer/browser.' or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!