PDA

View Full Version : Spots on Bum

myles
20-06-2013, 09:30 PM
I have a really bad condition of spots on bottom and I think it may be acne.

I have been prescribed Oxytetracycline from the doctor and they just simply do not work!

It really hurts when i sit down and when i am on the tube i am fighting (sweating) to try and not squeal due to the pain.

:(
xoxo

Yawn
20-06-2013, 09:41 PM
find a trusted person who will pop all the spots for u and then u need to soak ur ass cheeks in a large bowl of vinegar that will burn the *******s off

Jurv
20-06-2013, 10:38 PM
its probs cos youre not washing the area well enough :Sick:

Stephen
21-06-2013, 12:37 AM
sure it's not hemorrhoids

Negativities
21-06-2013, 05:51 AM
Stick to a Doctor's perception on all of this, and ignore users on HxF. That's my best opinion lmao. I personally think that is personal information that your doctor can best assist you with in discreetness.

-:Undertaker:-
22-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Usually with any type of acne (not sure about spots on an arse) it's to do with touching/keeping it clean. Not suggesting you don't wipe your bum :P, but yeah its usually to do with bacteria rather than sugars as people usually believe.

velvet
22-06-2013, 09:15 PM
it could be a skin condition called HS. on my phone so can't get a link for ya but i'm sure a google search will suffice. i suggest going to your doctor again, i had to go a few times before getting diagnosed.
i had absesses under my arms as opposed to my bum though.
oxytetracycline and an antibacterial wash keeps mine under control. i know it didn't work for you but i'm sure there's an alternative drug you could try.
ps it's probably not a hygiene problem if you have to chronically and drugs haven't helped.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!