PDA

View Full Version : The First Day...

RainFall.
04-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Your first day on habbo hotel! DUH DUH DUH DUH.. Where you a n00b? (well everyone probaly was!) when did you join? what did you do?

On my first day was 14th September 2004 and I was in lots of public rooms speaking on say and rubbish hair :D.

I loved the first few months with Jibbi.. Then......

CALLIE DUH DUH DUH DUH... She was ok at start.. she's alright :D
So when did you start habbo? if you cant remember date just do month and year

Eckuii
04-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Personally when I started habbo I didnt think I was that important to be News, ahh yes thats right... This isnt news or a rumour. Silly me.

Thread moved by Eckuii from Uk news and Rumours, just so you no ;)

Dan Williamson
04-09-2005, 12:08 AM
I started Habbo in 2001 and i hated it.

So i quit until 2002 and quit again till 2004 and came back till around 3 months ago.

RainFall.
04-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Eckuii why do you keep saying
" This aint a news or rumor.. THREAD LOCKED ".. Dont you even know who I am anymore?

Eckuii
04-09-2005, 12:11 AM
" This aint a news or rumor.. THREAD LOCKED ".. Dont you even know who I am anymore?

If I know who you are or if I dont, it doesnt make a difference to me. I have to do a job. Im here to do it. Dont make my job hard -- I didnt lock the thread. I moved it to a different forum like any other Moderator would of done, dont complain at the actions I took against you.
Just remember to post in the right forum!

Dan Williamson
04-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Obviously not?

Kieeran
04-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Your first day on habbo hotel! DUH DUH DUH DUH.. Where you a n00b? (well everyone probaly was!) when did you join? what did you do?

On my first day was 14th September 2004 and I was in lots of public rooms speaking on say and rubbish hair :D.

I loved the first few months with Jibbi.. Then......

CALLIE DUH DUH DUH DUH... She was ok at start.. she's alright :D
So when did you start habbo? if you cant remember date just do month and year
I remmeber you :)

Cool-kitten007
04-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Lmao poor rainfall hes getting it in the neck he only wanted to be remembered :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!