PDA

View Full Version : I've Got The Power - Ends 27th June

-Nick
17-06-2013, 07:25 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/26/I%27ve+Got%20the%20Power%20
Have you ever had enough of people going on and on, or just wanted someone to be quiet? Just sitting down peacefully and suddenly someone starts making a racket? Well I sometimes just want to be able to have to power to shut them up and make them turn into ice! Maybe in your case what ever you want, for example you may want the power to fly over the U.S.A on a banana or be able to fire bullets out of your eyes!

For this competition I would like you to tell me what power you would have if you could, and tell me why or what you would use it for!

The most creative power will win

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Samantha.
23-06-2013, 08:29 AM
My power would be to see into peoples minds and steal all their knowledge muhahaha!

Zelda
23-06-2013, 08:48 PM
mine would be hypnotism, being able to just stare into someone's eyes and like immediately control them would be amazing. I would probably use it for fun mainly but would be great if i was in arguements with people so i could automatically win them

Daltron
24-06-2013, 10:39 AM
perfect memory, so I could go really well at uni and in life in general :)

Negativities
24-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Okay, so mine is just completely better!

I would have the ability to control time. I was fasten the things I wouldn't want to go through, and slow down the true enjoyments of life and rewind back to them to relive them!

If that isn't the best power, then I have no idea what is lol.

Shockwave.2CC
24-06-2013, 06:46 PM
My Power would be to see through anything. The reason would be... you know *winks*

Phil
26-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Read my girlfriends mind because she's complicated!! =.=

Liva
26-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Definitely reading minds.
I could see what people are really thinking, know the answers to my teacher's questions.. aaah..

neoncupcakez
26-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Mine would simply be for other's enjoyment. I would want to have to power to give people the ability to stop and appreciate the great things in life, see how much the little things are really woth. From something simple, like meeting someone new.. To something beautiful, like falling in love.

Cassiieee
26-06-2013, 10:11 PM
Power to help me do things I can't be bothered to do. Or to wizz me some money.

Jurv
27-06-2013, 08:48 PM
i would have the power to sing and make everyones day perfect

AlexJRiley
27-06-2013, 09:47 PM
The power to make anybody ****** by touching them

Erm I'd say freezing abilities, like freeze the water in the airs atmosphere or lakes or anything. Then I could freeze peoples feet to the floor, put a load of ice on their hands so they cant lift them (would be good in fights or chases). Freeze my own hands so I can club people with ice, skate on a pillar of ice like Frozone from the incredibles. Would be amazing!

Martin
27-06-2013, 09:51 PM
The power to heal illnesses to help those who are suffering with stuff so they can feel great

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!