PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Aqua/Jade Smoke Scam

Hyru
22-06-2013, 06:49 AM
A habbo came into my coin shop and asked if I traded. I told him that it depends on the furni. He proceeds to tell me that he'll trade his Jade Smoke for my Cola Machine. Seeing as that would make me a little profit, I said ok. By this point I already knew something was fishy since buyers will do anything to make profit for themselves, not the other way around. He trades me, waits until I offer my cola, then quickly offers the smoke machine and accepts.. only it wasn't a Jade - it was an Aqua. Both look really identical so it was a pretty clever idea. Also, the fact that the name of the furni doesn't appear anymore when you hover over it makes it even harder to notice (why'd they remove that feature anyway?).

Just thought I'd share that haha. I need to start posting here more.

Mr-Trainor
22-06-2013, 10:32 AM
I didn't think there was much different in their prices anyway, so seems odd they'd use smoke machines to trick people. Someone was selling a pink smoke machine yesterday though and thought I'd leave it just in case they gave a red one instead. Idk why they haven't fixed the hover thing yet :/.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!