PDA

View Full Version : Invite Spammers

Daltron
23-06-2013, 12:14 AM
I think Habbo should have a tool where you can appear online but turn off the ability for others to send you invites!!

No one ever uses it properly and those who do over kill it! And even if I delete user after user who spams me there is always more!! :frust:

Matt
23-06-2013, 12:56 AM
I agree. I've spent most of my time on habbo appearing offline simply because them invites drive me up the wall. I started appearing online a few weeks a go and I'm still trying to get used to ignoring them. Pretty tempted to appear offline now =/

Zelda
23-06-2013, 01:08 AM
mm i'm going to be hypocritical here and say i would love that too. i do send out quite a bit of invites myself but I wouldn't mind ability to do that cause it gets over the top sometimes, though I don't make a massive fuss over reading all the messages I get cause it keeps me occupied.

Negativities
23-06-2013, 06:33 AM
I agree completely. I usually tell people not to mass me, and if they do then I politely REMOVE them lol

e5
23-06-2013, 07:16 AM
There's a benefit of only having a few friends on your list who you talk to lol. I have like 80 friends and masses are kept to a minimum which is decent :p

Negativities
23-06-2013, 07:55 AM
There's a benefit of only having a few friends on your list who you talk to lol. I have like 80 friends and masses are kept to a minimum which is decent :p

Im too lazy to have to keep adding and removing friends lol.

e5
23-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Im too lazy to have to keep adding and removing friends lol.

Don't add any then lol

Samantha.
23-06-2013, 08:21 AM
I don't really have people on my friends list that spam me so I probably wouldn't use it but I suppose it would be handy for people who would us it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!