PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Stack Magic Tile Update

Ahlux
23-06-2013, 02:06 AM
When the stacking tool initially came out, I thought it was awful. Once I began to truly use it and stack an entire room with it, I fell in love with it. It is a brilliant idea and it is so quick and efficient. The best part is being able to drop it down on a stack which is already completed and make changes to it. After thinking, I came up with something that would make the tile just THAT much better.

What if you could drop the stack tile down on a stack already made, and see each furni at each height in a little list at the bottom? Making it easy to duplicate stacks and referencing back to other stacks if you've forgotten.

I've made a little rough sketch of a GUI which could be user to make Habbo lives a little easier. I know there are some Habbo staff that browse the forum and hopefully stumble upon this and put it into action. Thought not necessary, it could be very useful. Tell me what you think!

http://i.imgur.com/vKN8NPe.png

Daltron
23-06-2013, 02:17 AM
That's brilliant! Would actually be so helpful. Maybe it could even have 2 tabs, 1 with current items and another with most commonly stacked and their heights.

Mr-Trainor
23-06-2013, 03:24 PM
That'd be extremely useful and I'd love to see it implemented! You should share the idea and your mock up with Habbo if you haven't already :).

sex
23-06-2013, 03:34 PM
ohh thats so nice! someone should tag the staff which use the forum.
i also hate how you can't type a number into the box ( i cant anyway)

Mr-Trainor
23-06-2013, 03:40 PM
ohh thats so nice! someone should tag the staff which use the forum.
i also hate how you can't type a number into the box ( i cant anyway)
You should be able to type in a number :P. I can't imagine using it and not being able to do so :O. What browser do you use? Maybe that's why.

sex
23-06-2013, 05:08 PM
You should be able to type in a number :P. I can't imagine using it and not being able to do so :O. What browser do you use? Maybe that's why.

chrome. when i do it doesnt change height even tho the number is like 1.5

Michael
23-06-2013, 05:13 PM

The new room layouts don't work for me when using the stacking tool, but the old rooms do

Mr-Trainor
23-06-2013, 05:28 PM

The new room layouts don't work for me when using the stacking tool, but the old rooms do
Works fine for me in Chrome, and also I remember Samanfa; used the stack tile in one of the new rooms - although I'm not sure if she typed in the numbers or not.

Samantha
23-06-2013, 05:40 PM
sex; did you hit enter after it as it works in all rooms for me?

Mr-Trainor
23-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Ok yeah just realised my room where I've used it a lot is one of the new ones? Michael; they work in all rooms.

God
23-06-2013, 05:49 PM
wow that is an amzing idea mate!

Ahlux
23-06-2013, 07:47 PM
MrBagheera is a staff here. Would you please have a look at this and tell us if its possible to ever been seen on Habbo?

e5
23-06-2013, 09:46 PM
MrBagheera this may be something you should look at :)
I personally love the idea.

andoo89
24-06-2013, 05:22 AM
that would be cool to have with the stacking tile.. helps remember all the measurements

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!