PDA

View Full Version : [Question] How to obtain an old account?

Liva
23-06-2013, 06:12 AM
I've recently found the account of mine that I used when I've come on here years ago, but the thing is, is that the email address I used for it has been shut down and so I can't access anything.
I also think the password was a randomised one from when you forget the password, so it could really be anything!

My main question is, is there anyway I can use it again? I'd love to use my previous account.. I just don't know what I could do besides provide you the used email for it to prove to you that it's mine?

Negativities
23-06-2013, 06:16 AM
Try contacting Chris or a Forum Mod.

Nick
23-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Chris; can sort this out for you, im sure. The account that you are using now will probably have to be banned or merged though.

Rachel
23-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Chris can fix that for you I am sure. :) Like others said though it will probably be merged. I don't think he will ban this account mostly merge it with your old account.

xxMATTGxx
23-06-2013, 08:37 AM
Your best bet is to create a thread in the support forum which you can go to directly by visiting: www.habboxforum.com/support with all the details. Then we can do our best to help you out.

-:Undertaker:-
23-06-2013, 09:03 AM
If you care so much also, worth asking if you can have the two accounts merged even? I had my old and new ones merged a few years back.

Chris
23-06-2013, 11:35 AM
As said above, create a thread here (www.habboxforum.com/support) and I'll see what I can do to help. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!