PDA

View Full Version : Help me create a course page for students/staff!

Zak
25-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Hello everybody,

I'm currently tasked with coming up with ideas of what to put on a course page for students & staff and wondered if you had any ideas?

I know that a lot of you are students so what would you like to see when you look at your college courses page (like attendance statistics, tutor contact information and so forth..).

If you want you can contribute on what you would like to see via staff view (like the student's you're teaching on each course, their attendance, your attendance, your staff utilisation etc).

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Try and be imaginative! :D

Kardan
25-06-2013, 11:50 AM
So what are we talking about, lets say I did Maths, am I clicking on a page called Maths and it's telling me my details about the course?

If so, for students:

Homework deadlines, working at grades, relevant exam dates. Timetabled lessons, additional after school support sessions. Links to general help sites etc.

For staff:

Student list, their grades, their homework scores, their exam scores, their attendance. Timetabled lessons, additional after school support sessions. Contact details to various staff/departments (Student support etc.)

Zak
25-06-2013, 11:54 AM
So what are we talking about, lets say I did Maths, am I clicking on a page called Maths and it's telling me my details about the course?

If so, for students:

Homework deadlines, working at grades, relevant exam dates. Timetabled lessons, additional after school support sessions. Links to general help sites etc.

For staff:

Student list, their grades, their homework scores, their exam scores, their attendance. Timetabled lessons, additional after school support sessions. Contact details to various staff/departments (Student support etc.)

Yep, you got the jist of it :) Thanks for the suggestions. I have like 3 pages of suggestions now :P +rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!