PDA

View Full Version : just a small simple idea nothing major

Yonder
28-09-2004, 08:25 PM
when you are speaking to people and you seem to get no response and you wonder why? is it because they are rwriting a console msg or having a browse thru the catalogue. well wudnt it be gud if you clicked them and just like trading it says Trading
well what about wen they are lookin in catalogue = Browsing Catalogue
or
the console msg = Writing Console Msg
tell me wot u think?

also like msn u have on the oppo side of your speech bar u have a drop down menu like the shout/say/whispear box you can select if you busy, brb, on phone, etc

also tell me wot u think about that.

thanks

Concentric
28-09-2004, 08:44 PM
great idea, an "Away" tool thingy would be very useful :p
email habbo right away! :)

Taikonaut
09-10-2004, 05:06 PM
It would be usful, especially if waiting a line and the personin front of you doesn't move, that way you can see if they're there or away.

Motorollo
09-10-2004, 08:18 PM
then no more annoying console message saying u dont reply to me *crys* when u were really away

Corey777
24-10-2004, 06:59 PM
I think that away message would be cool .. you could have sort of a timer.. so if you aren't active on habbo for 2 minutes or something like that .. it would put like an arrow or something over your head showing thet you are away.

Simonac55
24-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Really great idea! I wonder that often too when I'm waiting for a meesage. You should send your idea to Habbo :p

Da-Weasel
24-10-2004, 07:45 PM
very good!
its easyier then saying 'brb' all the time!

-Soro-
28-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Sorry to wreck the chain but I don't think I'd like everyone knowing exactly what I'm doing all the time... Hehe. :)

Pleasez
30-10-2004, 10:12 PM
I think it is a great idea. You could send it to habbo, but 1. The lag

2. The maintence
3. If we took away Ennoying pets, And put smaller little birds in cages and added that tool, the lag would be equal :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!