PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM HELP!!

Missscarface5O5
26-06-2013, 07:46 AM
I bought Skyrim but because a while back I raged on my console and it keeps on making these Blankenship sounds when I try loading a new save or changing settings.

Haha, only joking. That is not the question I was suppose to be asking you Skyrim Elder Scrolls V:
What I would love to hear is your feedback on how well you thought the ending was once you've completed the main story campaign or whatever. And what I would die loving for is if you guy's leave some tips & tricks of how to obtain most xp, get lots of abilities unlocked in a short period of time

OK guy's just tell me everything you know about Skyrim? Why may I ask this huge favor of this...well I'm addicted to Skyrim even though I just finished the first quest and I haven't killed a dragon yet haha. It would be greatly appreciated and I would be grateful if you left some hints, cheats, tricks, techniques or tips of how to be complete bad-ass at progressing the game

Missscarface5O5: Crap, I didn't make sense again. Jeeves am I loosing my sentence structures again magical drawf?
(Red)Dwarf: It's ok. It's probably them noodles you've eaten this evening again
Missscarface5O5: Oh that's a relief. Surely you would understand because you exist
(Red)Dwarf: Right now you do not make sense. Surely you will find out in time
Missscarface5O5: In time for rut?
(Red)Dwarf: In time to realize your hallucinating over the same topic...again...
Missscarface5O5: Okay :Content:

Also if you have any personal or rude questions to ask me, send them to my email down below with the subject XTREMED2U

[email protected]

doseupdate: coming soon..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!