PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Wipeout Entry + Summer Tournament

Plebings
27-06-2013, 07:36 PM
hey everyone, thought i'd show my wipeout entry so that if it inevitably loses we can all complain that mine is superior.

so here it is:

http://i42.tinypic.com/es6o08.png

rules for games:

whirlpool: stay on the rollers for 60 seconds.
cannonball: avoid getting hit by the cannon balls.
washed up: some furni will show up on the blue spotlight, flick the switch of the matching furni to teleport.

all the games have pretty large areas, so shouldn't encounter any problems with blockers, as well as winning players teleport to a 'caged' teleport so people can't block. let me know if you spot any glaring problems, and tell me how fantastic it is obviously.

NOW since i'm posting this, thought i'd also post about my upcoming tournament, it starts 28th of june (tomorrow!) at 6:30 uk time, prizes of 300c for 1st place, 150c for 2nd and 50c for 3rd are up for grabs, as well as trophies for everyone in the top 30. if you're interested you should pop along tomorrow evening, the more the merrier!

here is a little preview of most of the rooms, as well as the entrance, my awesome paint skills shining through i'm sure.

http://i40.tinypic.com/30ro1g7.png

Yawn
27-06-2013, 07:41 PM
sadly i will not be online that time 2moro plebby but i wish i could be

Meanies
27-06-2013, 07:42 PM
my wipeout room looks silly now compared to all these big ones 'cus it's in a small room :(

like the looks of the tournament thingy and the wipeout room though!

Plebings
27-06-2013, 07:43 PM
sadly i will not be online that time 2moro plebby but i wish i could be

there are plenty of other days if you can make it!!

if anyone wins from habbox i'll chuck in an extra gb xx (because you won't as i'm totally rigging)

e5
27-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Looks really good and well planned out, won't be on either tomorrow waaa :(
hope it's goes well though!

JACKTARD
27-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Looks like a lot of work has been put into it. I like it :). +rep.

Mr-Trainor
27-06-2013, 09:58 PM
All looks great, the wipeout room looks fun :D. However, if there's loads of people on the rollers bit won't it be very difficult to last 60 seconds :(?

Plebings
27-06-2013, 10:37 PM
All looks great, the wipeout room looks fun :D. However, if there's loads of people on the rollers bit won't it be very difficult to last 60 seconds :(?

depends where about this room would be placed within the wipeout, if it's one of the earlier rooms there may be quite a lot of people, however further on in i doubt you'd find more than 5 people in the room. i'd rather it was one of the earlier rooms mind, the tasks do require a fair amount of players to add to the difficulty, while a lot of the wipeout rooms i've seen have some major issues with crowd control.

thanks for the comment anyway, and good luck with yours!!

Mr-Trainor
27-06-2013, 10:53 PM
depends where about this room would be placed within the wipeout, if it's one of the earlier rooms there may be quite a lot of people, however further on in i doubt you'd find more than 5 people in the room. i'd rather it was one of the earlier rooms mind, the tasks do require a fair amount of players to add to the difficulty, while a lot of the wipeout rooms i've seen have some major issues with crowd control.

thanks for the comment anyway, and good luck with yours!!
Yeahh that's true, I hope they do consider the order they're putting them in :P! Thanks and good luck to you too :).

Daltron
27-06-2013, 11:07 PM
nice room gl!

Plebings
27-06-2013, 11:14 PM
nice room gl!

thanks! one of my members has put his own room in with our names on it, so we'll probably be disqualified which is a shame. blaming that if we lose anyway!!

Hidden
28-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Dear Alex, we all know this is not to show your wipeout room it's just another plug for your tourney, I know what you are like ;)

Plebings
28-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Dear Alex, we all know this is not to show your wipeout room it's just another plug for your tourney, I know what you are like ;)

oh you got me, whatever i'm super popular anyway so i don't need you losers to come :/

geo
28-06-2013, 03:40 PM
ALEX!!!!! :HeartEyes:

i love your wipeout room, the game ideas are really good and different to others i've seen so it'd be great if that was picked. i also really like your room designs ok

as for your tourney i don't think i'm advanced enough to do it because i always lose and your friends r intimidating but gl with that i know it'll be great x

!x!dude!x!2
28-06-2013, 04:52 PM
i love it :) i'll show up

Plebings
28-06-2013, 07:54 PM
ALEX!!!!! :HeartEyes:

i love your wipeout room, the game ideas are really good and different to others i've seen so it'd be great if that was picked. i also really like your room designs ok

as for your tourney i don't think i'm advanced enough to do it because i always lose and your friends r intimidating but gl with that i know it'll be great x

thx u!! i understand about tourny, guess it's bit like the habbox crew can seem a bit intimidating too xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!