PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My groups wipeout entry

Astronomist
28-06-2013, 10:42 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/kcks48.png

Made by: Astronomist Moffins Cure

How it works:

- You start on the pirate boat and say "Start" to teleport into the water.
- Once in the water you have to swim to the shallow end quickly (which teleports you onto the sand), otherwise the sharks will collide with you and teleport you.
- Walk towards the jungle, the crabs will obstruct you but they will not teleport you back.
- Find a way into the jungle, there are 3 routes but only one is correct. Once in the jungle you have to get to the treasure (which is a check point) and then back out of the other end, there are hidden stools to make it more difficult, some of which will teleport you back (to prevent blocking after the timer ends anyone sitting on a stool will be sent back to the beginning of the jungle).
- The beach is the same with the crabs again, just get to the other side of the beach to be teleported into the water.
- Once in the water you need to find the right teleporter which will teleport you back onto the boat.

Dunno if that sounds easy to you or hard, but I've let about 15 people try it and its taken all of them 15 minutes or more.

Mr-Trainor
28-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I think it looks great and sounds fun :D. Is this for the whole wipeout maze thing? If so, if it's chosen then it'd be good for one of the last rooms because of it taking 15 mins :L. Otherwise it could get blocked up. Unless this is one of the games that needs hosting and I'm talking about something else (A). Overall though I really like it :). Good luck!

karter
28-06-2013, 10:58 AM
I like the design a lot! Good luck :)

EarCandy
28-06-2013, 03:26 PM
This room deserves a thumbs up for the design. REAAAALLY hope it will be selected. :)

Yawn
28-06-2013, 03:29 PM
love the room

Astronomist
28-06-2013, 03:33 PM
I think it looks great and sounds fun :D. Is this for the whole wipeout maze thing? If so, if it's chosen then it'd be good for one of the last rooms because of it taking 15 mins :L. Otherwise it could get blocked up. Unless this is one of the games that needs hosting and I'm talking about something else (A). Overall though I really like it :). Good luck!

Yeah this is for the maze, and I agree it probably would be better as one of the latter rooms if it was selected. As for the blocking, I've tried to minimise this as much as possible, the only place that could potentially get blocked are the stools within the jungle maze, but in order to try and prevent people from blocking the stools have been wired so that when the timer reaches 0 anyone sitting on a stool will be sent back to the start of the jungle.

geo
28-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Sounds pretty good, I think I'd have to try it out to fully get it and see how long it'd take me. Room design is pretty good and the idea is different so good luck. :)

Daltron
29-06-2013, 12:05 AM
It sorta reminds me of a jungle theme more than a water park theme but it looks nice overall :)

!x!dude!x!2
29-06-2013, 05:00 AM
ouu i wanna play . i really love the design

Hidden
29-06-2013, 06:03 AM
Not bad, will probably win because there is 20 winners.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!