PDA

View Full Version : Best cheap ink sites?

peteyt
28-06-2013, 03:22 PM
My printer broke a while back so have been looking for a new one for a while. Finding a printer is easy but I can't find any decent priced ink cartridges for them. I know there's a few cheap ink sites out there, does anyone recommend any of them?

Thanks

Calum0812
28-06-2013, 04:04 PM
I tend to use my local refill shop. Have a look around as they tend to hide themselves well :P
If not, I've found Amazon to be pretty good.

!x!dude!x!2
28-06-2013, 04:45 PM
well if you live in Canada like i do, When you run out of ink its better just to buy a printer because the ink cartridges cost more then the printer

AgnesIO
28-06-2013, 08:28 PM
well if you live in Canada like i do, When you run out of ink its better just to buy a printer because the ink cartridges cost more then the printer

Damn that is wasteful haha

!x!dude!x!2
28-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Damn that is wasteful haha

well the ink alone is almost 90$ Canadian and the printer is 50$ Canadian :/

JACKTARD
28-06-2013, 09:54 PM
You can get 50p off each cartridge you buy if you recycle them at Ryman, you can get student discount, and they do their own alternatives which are guaranteed.

(former Ryman employee lmao)

LoveToStack
28-06-2013, 10:15 PM
If you print a lot of stuff and find yourself losing money on ink then you might consider looking into getting a laser printer rather than an inkjet printer. Although the initial cost of the laser printer is higher than what you'd pay for an inkjet printer, laser printers can print many, many more pages before they need more toner so you save money in the long term.

Brother (http://www.brother.co.uk/) make some excellent laser printers.

Special
28-06-2013, 10:32 PM
are you in school, college, uni or employment at all? if i ever need to print something out i just use uni printers or work printers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!