PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hacked!

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Some one please help my account is getting hacked . i spent over $300 on this game and some keeps logging on and taking stuff. Please help habbo

Thread moved by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): From 'Scams' as it is better suited here!

Lewis
29-06-2013, 08:01 PM
sorry for your loss.

Make a new ID, new email, new password. include symbols, numbers, letters, capitals. Have different pass for email and habbo and have a min of 20l.

Don't go on ANY sites habbo tell you to, other than things like youtube, well known sites

Yawn
29-06-2013, 08:51 PM
have u considered changing ur password

lemons
29-06-2013, 08:54 PM
probably your own fault as usual

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 09:04 PM
i changed my pass and they changed it and i changed it and they changed it . it went on for a while . but now i lost everything . i have no furni or coins . i spent all my money on this game and now i have nothing.

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 01:05 PM ----------

idk what to do . i spent litterally every dollar i have on this game . and someone stole it all . what do i do? please help

lemons
29-06-2013, 09:09 PM
i changed my pass and they changed it and i changed it and they changed it . it went on for a while . but now i lost everything . i have no furni or coins . i spent all my money on this game and now i have nothing.

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 01:05 PM ----------

idk what to do . i spent litterally every dollar i have on this game . and someone stole it all . what do i do? please help

http://1.2.3.12/bmi/25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif

But honestly, you probably gave out your info through some fansite or visited a site which got you hacked

You could try contacting the help tool but it's very unlikely you'll get your furni back

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 09:12 PM
it wasnt like something that happen over time. someone logged into my account and stole everything . what happen was it said someone logged in on my account and it logged me out . than i changed my pass and emails pass and put security codes on. Then they changed everything again and took all my stuff . i dont even know what they made the security codes :( im so pissed and sad. i lost everything.... please help . please .

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 01:14 PM ----------

how do i contact them ? is there a us phone number? this is a huge problem. maybe not to you but to me it is. Its like getting robbed. Please help me?

lemons
29-06-2013, 09:16 PM
it wasnt like something that happen over time. someone logged into my account and stole everything . what happen was it said someone logged in on my account and it logged me out . than i changed my pass and emails pass and put security codes on. Then they changed everything again and took all my stuff . i dont even know what they made the security codes :( im so pissed and sad. i lost everything.... please help . please .

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 01:14 PM ----------

how do i contact them ? is there a us phone number? this is a huge problem. maybe not to you but to me it is. Its like getting robbed. Please help me?

awww you're so cute

you can contact habbo here

https://help.habbo.com/

it's unlikely they will do anything though!

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 09:16 PM
i never gave out any info . i had an agency that was being build and it had over 2000c put into it . over 200 exec bars 100 exec carpet and rares and stuff . i got on and it was all gone . all of it. can the owner check the trade logs or something?

lemons
29-06-2013, 09:20 PM
i never gave out any info . i had an agency that was being build and it had over 2000c put into it . over 200 exec bars 100 exec carpet and rares and stuff . i got on and it was all gone . all of it. can the owner check the trade logs or something?

maybe habbo can i dnno

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 09:23 PM
haha they cant do **** about it? after all the time and money i put into this? you have got to be kidding me . can anyone get trade logs?

LoveToStack
29-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Wasn't there a feature when trading passes were introduced that allowed a logged-in user to turn off their trading pass? Once switched off it remained off for 3 days regardless of any action the logged-in user took for 72 hours. I'm sure I remember something like this existing. That way, if your account got compromised then the idea was that you'd simply turn off your trading pass and you'd be safe in the knowledge that your things are safe while you bide time to change passwords / remove keyloggers etc.

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 09:30 PM
well were do i go for help to try and get it back?

lemons
29-06-2013, 09:32 PM
childline 0800 11 11

Edited by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thank you!

bradenlg
29-06-2013, 09:32 PM
i changed it but they changed it back every time . i tried everything. believe me .

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 01:32 PM ----------

? what the hell is that

LoveToStack
29-06-2013, 09:36 PM
i changed it but they changed it back every time . i tried everything. believe me .

---------- Post added 29-06-2013 at 01:32 PM ----------

? what the hell is that

If you're changing your password and someone is still getting in in real time it's very likely you're getting keylogged. If you have access to another computer (one on which you haven't downloaded shady **** sent to you via habbo contacts) then change your password on that device.

Mr-Trainor
29-06-2013, 11:10 PM
Wasn't there a feature when trading passes were introduced that allowed a logged-in user to turn off their trading pass? Once switched off it remained off for 3 days regardless of any action the logged-in user took for 72 hours. I'm sure I remember something like this existing. That way, if your account got compromised then the idea was that you'd simply turn off your trading pass and you'd be safe in the knowledge that your things are safe while you bide time to change passwords / remove keyloggers etc.
They took that away, because I remember trying to do that a few months back :(.

e5
29-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Did you have safety lock on?

If Habbo track it (which usually they don't unless you're friendly with staff), but they could ban the person that it was traded to though.

Daltron
01-07-2013, 10:35 AM
hmm I don't think the help tool with give you nything back, im sorry about your loss :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!