PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Generations

AlexJRiley
02-07-2013, 06:39 PM
So theres a 3d pc indie game of pokemon that looks very cool, it's very primitive at the moment but still looks quite fantastic and is currently updated weekly!

It can be downloaded here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokemon-generations/downloads

http://youtu.be/7NVNASbU49Y

And here's a video of some of the gameplay footage.

FlyingJesus
02-07-2013, 06:49 PM
That woman's voice is the most annoying thing I've ever heard but I'm gonna download this anyway

AlexJRiley
02-07-2013, 07:08 PM
That woman's voice is the most annoying thing I've ever heard but I'm gonna download this anyway

Aww Zoey's lovely :<

It's bery much a closed beta at the moment, you can get the 4 starters ratata and pidgey and you can get them to level 5. But they update weekly.

Chris
02-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Looks like it could be a good game when its progressed a bit more. I've downloaded it but can't seem to bring out a pokemon after its been caught.

AlexJRiley
02-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Looks like it could be a good game when its progressed a bit more. I've downloaded it but can't seem to bring out a pokemon after its been caught.

Hit tab :D

FlyingJesus
02-07-2013, 07:43 PM

You have to click on it in the list on the right with the mouse and it'll become your "active" pokemon then you hit tab to throw the ball. Def not much around atm lol

Kardan
02-07-2013, 07:44 PM
She is the most annoying person ever, game looks decent though!

Chris
02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Hit tab :D

You have to click on it in the list on the right with the mouse and it'll become your "active" pokemon then you hit tab to throw the ball. Def not much around atm lol

Found it after pressing every button on the keyboard aha. :P

I can't wait to see how it turns out in the end though. The weekly updates thing sounds really good so I'll keep checking back to see how it progresses.

AlexJRiley
02-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Found it after pressing every button on the keyboard aha. :P

I can't wait to see how it turns out in the end though. The weekly updates thing sounds really good so I'll keep checking back to see how it progresses.

Yeah im quite looking forward to this coming full circle, just being able to free roam in it would be amazing rather than just those 6 pokemon :P

samsaBEAR
03-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Why Nintendo hasn't done something like this is beyond me, it's like they don't enjoy money.

AlexJRiley
03-07-2013, 08:40 PM
I know, free roam, 3d, first person pokemon would be amazing!

Stephen
04-07-2013, 09:21 PM
I want to stick a knife in her throat and rip out her vocal chords

Jazz
05-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Think I'm gonna stick to classic pokemon, don't like it for some reason.

I love Zoey Proasheck, shes so nice. Was chatting to her on Tumblr a few days back. Her voice is amusing more than anything, don't find it annoying anymore.

Explorator
06-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Yogscast..... ew

But no, It does look like a good game. I may download if it gets more developed and popular.

Skvarre
08-07-2013, 08:13 PM
It actually seems kinda cool. Annoying voice though..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!