What would you cook for,

Starters,
Main,
Dessert,

and what for drinks?

Zelda
03-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Starters,

Probably a selection of like things like dal's or like nut risoles or something like that

Main,

big curry probably LMAO

Dessert,

massive chocolate cake with extra chocolate and chocolate fudge inside of it and chocolate icing and molten chocolate sauce

and what for drinks?

lemonade & cream soda together best combo on earth and wonderful for with a curry too

Jurv
03-07-2013, 06:40 PM
for starters i'd make a nice vegetable soup
for main maybe something chinese idk maybe chow mein
er for desert probably something simple like a cheesecake init

Yawn
03-07-2013, 07:08 PM
order a dominos and thats ur lot. skip to drinks and i'd invite like 3 of u from habbox

Samantha.
03-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Starter - Nachos
Dinner - Hunters Chicken
Dessert - Profiteroles

Drinks would be glass of rose wine if you're old enough and if not, a soft drink of your choice!

FlyingJesus
03-07-2013, 07:38 PM
The last dinner party I hosted I wanted to have an Italian theme so I made a starter of mixed cold meats (prosciutto, bresaola, and salame) with artichokes, olives, and sliced mozzarella. Had a lasagne for the main decorated with basil leaves since it's really easy to make and I wanted to make it look like more effort was put in that was actually true, then was gonna make a tiramisu for dessert but since I was strapped for time and kitchen space I let someone else sort out dessert and they made a cheesecake instead... not quite the same. Went well anyway but not quite to the theme. Several bottles of pinot grigio to drink (most of which I had, as was clearly my right :P) but some people brought beer to have instead because my friends are peasants

Daltron
04-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Starters: A soup or garlic bread
Main: Burgers, yum!
Dessert: A nice kick wired, I mean ice cream mm

!x!dude!x!2
04-07-2013, 07:48 AM
when my family has dinner party its always take out , so it would be pizza or Chinese food :P

-Moniquee.
27-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Starter: trio of Mexican dips with corn chips.
Main: nachos
dessert: Mexican chocolate mousse.

Mexican ftw. You're invited Drew

Shar
27-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Starters: Samosas, spring rolls, tempura king prawn thingys

Main: all sorts of curry

Dessert: chocolate cake mmm

Eric
27-02-2014, 07:39 AM
why bump an old thread

Edited by Drewar (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!