PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Events Room V5.0 ~ Summer.

JACKTARD
03-07-2013, 10:18 PM
I've just noticed I need to put down another deck chair but that's something I'll do when I find one but other than that what are people's general thoughts/ideas to improve? :).

EDIT: And ofc I'm going to black out the walls - completely forgot haha.

http://www.ezimba.com/work/130704C/ezimba14441416914100.png

http://www.ezimba.com/work/130704C/ezimba14441493661200.png

http://www.ezimba.com/work/130704C/ezimba14441498186400.png

Plebings
03-07-2013, 10:40 PM
looks good! i'd be wary of leaving the door like that though, if you're using user enters room + teleport wired, occasionally it would glitch and one person might be able to sneak into your game.

JACKTARD
03-07-2013, 10:45 PM
looks good! i'd be wary of leaving the door like that though, if you're using user enters room + teleport wired, occasionally it would glitch and one person might be able to sneak into your game.

ah ok thanks, any ways to prevent that from happening or to at least make it less likely?

Plebings
03-07-2013, 10:48 PM
you could put a banzai in the door, however then you wouldn't be able to create any events that involve a banzai. easiest way would be to block the door entirely, if you have enough rock walls, you could put a row all along the wall of the room.

it's just the limitations of wired unfortunately, triggers/effects can only be activated every 0.5 seconds, so when you see 2 people activating wired at the same time, it only activates once.

Mr-Trainor
03-07-2013, 10:50 PM
I'm not a fan of rock walls tbh, but I quite like your room :D.

ah ok thanks, any ways to prevent that from happening or to at least make it less likely?
Put a banzai teleport in the doorway so that if the wired fails you know the banzai will work. Put the other teleport inside a tree or something e.g. in between the water gardens - just so that no one can walk in to it :). I should think that'd mean no one could go from door to game.

JACKTARD
03-07-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm not a fan of rock walls tbh, but I quite like your room :D.

Put a banzai teleport in the doorway so that if the wired fails you know the banzai will work. Put the other teleport inside a tree or something e.g. in between the water gardens - just so that no one can walk in to it :). I should think that'd mean no one could go from door to game.

Alright, thanks Luke :)

JACKTARD
04-07-2013, 12:13 AM
you could put a banzai in the door, however then you wouldn't be able to create any events that involve a banzai. easiest way would be to block the door entirely, if you have enough rock walls, you could put a row all along the wall of the room.

it's just the limitations of wired unfortunately, triggers/effects can only be activated every 0.5 seconds, so when you see 2 people activating wired at the same time, it only activates once.

Sorry haha, I didn't see this post!

But thanks for the help :). The rock wall idea sounds like my best bet.

Sho
04-07-2013, 01:08 AM
I think it looks great Jack. Your rooms always look so lovely :P.

geo
04-07-2013, 01:11 AM
cute rooms and this time you've left a lot of space for people to actually play :) other than the door problem, which you're fixing, it's real nice

Daltron
04-07-2013, 02:19 AM
Cute room :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!