PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Habbo Credit Purchasing Limit

Satorial
07-07-2013, 06:20 AM
I've got a question regarding the Habbo Credit Purchasing Limit. For awhile, I was purchasing Credits a lot, enjoying the rooms I could build. I have the money to do it, and the money to pay it off afterwards. No big deal.
And all of a sudden, they have a Habbo Credit Limit? It won't allow me to get any coins through my Credit Card anymore. It keeps telling me the Payment has failed, and I should try again later. I haven't been able to purchase coins for a few days, now.
How am I supposed to benefit from any of this " Limited Time Furniture " if I can't even get any coins.
I've already emailed them about it, but a lot of the emails they reply with are the same thing over and over again.
Does anyone know why they have that, and if they're ditching it anytime soon.

Negativities
07-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Another method I like to do is to make alternate accounts and buy credits on them and transfer them to my main account. It's a pain in the arse but it definitely gets around the Habbo Credit Purchasing Limit.

Hope this helps!

Empired
07-07-2013, 08:44 AM
This is a site aimed for teenagers. It would look a bit odd to have Habbos buying credits in vast amounts. ..

The spending limit in a week is something like £150 I think. Are you really sure you want to be spending that kind of money on a virtual game? If you really want to, I suppose just follow what Negativities said above.

Satorial
07-07-2013, 06:57 PM
This is a site aimed for teenagers. It would look a bit odd to have Habbos buying credits in vast amounts. ..

The spending limit in a week is something like £150 I think. Are you really sure you want to be spending that kind of money on a virtual game? If you really want to, I suppose just follow what Negativities said above.

Ofcourse it's aimed for Teenagers, i'm still 20 years young. xD
I've come to Habbo since 2006.. It's just a habit for me, and i'm big into the room building. I enjoy it.
And like I said, I have the money to do it, and the money to pay it off afterward. My life isn't in any financial trouble yet. So i'm just enjoying what I can do.

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 03:12 PM ----------

Another method I like to do is to make alternate accounts and buy credits on them and transfer them to my main account. It's a pain in the arse but it definitely gets around the Habbo Credit Purchasing Limit.

Hope this helps!

And I tried this, but it's still saying my Payment is failing on my other account. Aiiii don't know what's up. Used to be easy to purchase coins, now I can't get squat.

AgnesIO
07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Could buy about 130/140gb if you were sensible for £150 a week lol
Simple put, spending that much on habbo through habbo is madness.

Satorial
07-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Could buy about 130/140gb if you were sensible for £150 a week lol
Simple put, spending that much on habbo through habbo is madness.

I'm very aware that i'm spending a lot of money on Habbo. I wouldn't do it if I couldn't afford it. I just like using the new things they put on. I can't when they won't even let me get any coins.

Zak
07-07-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm very aware that i'm spending a lot of money on Habbo. I wouldn't do it if I couldn't afford it. I just like using the new things they put on. I can't when they won't even let me get any coins.

Please private message Soy before you spend crazy amounts of money buying credits from Habbo. One would hope he would be able to help you to obtain the 130gb/140gb for what you're paying.

AgnesIO
07-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Please private message Soy before you spend crazy amounts of money buying credits from Habbo. One would hope he would be able to help you to obtain the 130gb/140gb for what you're paying.

Easily doable, I know we shouldn't talk about it - but you'd be stupid to pay habbos prices when buying this sort of ridiculous amount.

Kardan
07-07-2013, 09:50 PM
It won't go any time soon, it's to stop teenagers stealing all of their parents money if they steal their credit card.

Satorial
07-07-2013, 10:04 PM

Well who is Soy, and how can I get ahold of.. Whoever he\she is.. And what is this 130gb 140gb thing everyones bringing up?

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 06:04 PM ----------

It won't go any time soon, it's to stop teenagers stealing all of their parents money if they steal their credit card.

Well! I would never steal my parents credit card. I have my own, and they're the ones doing the stealing. x)
They should atleast tell me when I've gone past my Purchase Limit, and let me know when I can purchase again.
It's alittle sad, but i'd be very disappointed if they got rid of the new furniture before I could get any.
As I've mentioned earlier, I have an addiction with making rooms, and I always have ideas. Just never the coinage. O_o

Kardan
07-07-2013, 10:10 PM
Well who is Soy, and how can I get ahold of.. Whoever he\she is.. And what is this 130gb 140gb thing everyones bringing up?

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 06:04 PM ----------

Well! I would never steal my parents credit card. I have my own, and they're the ones doing the stealing. x)
They should atleast tell me when I've gone past my Purchase Limit, and let me know when I can purchase again.
It's alittle sad, but i'd be very disappointed if they got rid of the new furniture before I could get any.
As I've mentioned earlier, I have an addiction with making rooms, and I always have ideas. Just never the coinage. O_o

They do tell you the spending limits:

https://help.habbo.com/entries/347508-what-are-the-spending-limits-on-habbo

Purchasing by Credit/Debit Card or Paypal

CANADA: 4 transactions (per card) per 24 hours per SEVEN DAY PERIOD for a total of CAD 127,50.

Satorial
07-07-2013, 10:15 PM
They do tell you the spending limits:

https://help.habbo.com/entries/347508-what-are-the-spending-limits-on-habbo

Purchasing by Credit/Debit Card or Paypal

CANADA: 4 transactions (per card) per 24 hours per SEVEN DAY PERIOD for a total of CAD 127,50.

I'm either not reading it right, or I am reading it right, but I've definitely not spent $127 in a seven day period.
I've bought 110 Credits twice one time.. But I've never gone over 127. That'd be like.. Buying 250 Credits twice, and I only buy 250 once.

Zak
08-07-2013, 03:19 PM

We are not allowed to speak about it on here. Which is a bit stupid seen as though you'd have to be living under a rock not to know what I am talking about..

& Soy;

Yawn
08-07-2013, 07:58 PM
u beta BLOW that credit card limit in just a week :clap: habbo legend

AgnesIO
08-07-2013, 10:44 PM
We are not allowed to speak about it on here. Which is a bit stupid seen as though you'd have to be living under a rock not to know what I am talking about..

& @Soy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31474);

I already explained the entire method, where to go, who to speak to etc to him

He said it seems like a lot of effort compared to the method (legit) he is already using lol

Despite that the same amount of money equals 6500 credits instead of the pitiful 1500.

Zak
09-07-2013, 06:43 AM
I already explained the entire method, where to go, who to speak to etc to him

He said it seems like a lot of effort compared to the method (legit) he is already using lol

Despite that the same amount of money equals 6500 credits instead of the pitiful 1500.

Oh sorry I didn't realise! Oh well more fool him.. Then again more fool anyone who actually buys Habbo credits :P

Satorial
09-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Oh sorry I didn't realise! Oh well more fool him.. Then again more fool anyone who actually buys Habbo credits :P

Nobodies fooling anyone. Habbo has a method that I've been using for awhile, so I use it. Simple as that.

AgnesIO
09-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Nobodies fooling anyone. Habbo has a method that I've been using for awhile, so I use it. Simple as that.

There is no reason to get 5000 credits less for your money apart from foolishness.

Think of it like buying a pre-owned game, in perfect untouched condition, for 1/5th of the price.

Satorial
09-07-2013, 06:39 PM
There is no reason to get 5000 credits less for your money apart from foolishness.

Think of it like buying a pre-owned game, in perfect untouched condition, for 1/5th of the price.

Yeah.. But through the Internet? Theres always risks. Hesitation is getting in my way. I don't know what i'd be getting into.

today
09-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Yeah.. But through the Internet? Theres always risks. Hesitation is getting in my way. I don't know what i'd be getting into.

Soy is trusted though lol?

AgnesIO
09-07-2013, 06:53 PM

You could get hacked tomorrow and habbo wouldn't give a **** about it - you'd lose everything. That seems like a risk to me.

Soy is trusted though lol?

Better prices elsewhere for sure, anyway.

Satorial
09-07-2013, 06:56 PM
You could get hacked tomorrow and habbo wouldn't give a **** about it - you'd lose everything. That seems like a risk to me.

Better prices elsewhere for sure, anyway.

Getting hacked on Habbo isn't a big deal to me. I'd lose everything on Habbo, and the money I had spent would be a waste.. And I would probably never do it again. lol
But I don't know anything about the site you guys are talking about. I could risk giving out information.. <Shrug>

Zak
09-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Oh well we don't own our furniture anyway Habbo do :¬:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!