PDA

View Full Version : Rixhost.com - Putting our customer's needs first

Rix
07-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi all,
I would like to introduce you to my relaunched webhost - Rixhost.com (http://rixhost.com)

Rixhost was Founded in 2010, Rixhost has set out to be a host with a difference, our main focus is to exceed our clients expectations in every aspect, Not only do we maintain our services regularly, we listen to our clients needs and wants and provide them with solutions, Stop wasting time with other hosts make the switch today!

To celebrate our new website I would like to personally offer all members 50% off for the first month.

with this 50% off offer that brings our starting plan to as little as $2.64 AUD

I hope that you please take some time out of your very busy days, to visit our website and inform your friends about this great offer!

Can't find a plan that suits your needs? Let me know and I'm make a plan to suit!

Thanks
Rix
Rixhost.com

today
07-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Never once trusted a host advertising on habbo fan sites.

AgnesIO
07-07-2013, 10:22 PM
I think you have misunderstood when to use a capital letter.

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Rix
07-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Never once trusted a host advertising on habbo fan sites. - Thanks for your opinion and while I value it I don't see this comment was necessary, unless you can add value stop trying to increase your post count.

I think you have misunderstood when to use a capital letter.

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2 - Thanks for your opinion, but the post is in regard to my website and not my spelling.

today
07-07-2013, 10:46 PM
- Thanks for your opinion and while I value it I don't see this comment was necessary, unless you can add value stop trying to increase your post count.

- Thanks for your opinion, but the post is in regard to my website and not my spelling.

I think you misunderstood that I give zero ***** about post count numbers.

You posted in a forum which allows us to comment on the topic in general, thus I did.

Samantha
07-07-2013, 10:50 PM
- Thanks for your opinion and while I value it I don't see this comment was necessary, unless you can add value stop trying to increase your post count.

- Thanks for your opinion, but the post is in regard to my website and not my spelling.

Capital letters aren't spelling, they're punctuation.

Anyway good luck with it :) x.

AgnesIO
08-07-2013, 11:44 AM

You want me to trust you to host a website,when you can't even use correct English in your advertisement? You've missed the point entirely, and your unprofessional responses to the first two responses in this thread make me doubt your credibility straight away.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Adam
08-07-2013, 03:31 PM

As an entrepreneur your grammar should be spot on. Have it proof read if needed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!