PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIV Online:A Realm Reborn Beta Testing

Impetuosity
11-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Well...
The FF XIV closed beta testing is coming to an end, and soon it's going open beta. Anyone else thinking of playing? I've got a closed beta key, and have been playing in Phase 3 for ages. So, if anyone else is on it, this shall be our screenshot/tips/boss-battlin' thread.
Hopefully, more people will start playing when it goes PS3!
Will poste screenshots when the copyright infringement is taken off.

Don't wanna go to jail.

dbgtz
11-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Copyright infringement? You mean the non-disclosure agreement?

Southe,
11-07-2013, 07:57 PM
tempted to give it a go, undecided if i'm going for Ps3 or Ps4.

TonyBest
11-07-2013, 08:57 PM
I've been playing it since I got my key a few weeks back and without saying much, it's brilliant. Actually worth playing on the PS3 / PS4 (when it comes) / PC.... And the good news is, all 3 versions will cross-play with eachother, so you can see people who are playing via PC or PS3 on your PS4 for example. It's also one of the reasons it's not coming to Xbox 360 due to their policy on cross-platform gameplay.

Cerys
12-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Mmmm final fantasy *-*

Was the first proper game I ever played - ofcourse I'm getting it! :)

TonyBest
12-07-2013, 05:38 PM
You'll be glad to hear though that theres an Open Beta scheduled for sometime after Phase 3 ends (July 15th) where you can try it, but remember: If a major bug happens during that phase all accounts may get wiped before the full release.

Impetuosity
16-07-2013, 07:19 AM
I'll post some of the screens if the NDA is removed.
Tony, which server, class, race and name did you have? Neku Buttons was a Dunesfolk Lalafell Thaumaturge in Gilgamesh. He only achieved Level 6. XD

TonyBest
16-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Tony Best, Goblin, can't remember race, looked the most human, Gladiator and started in Ul'dah, got to level 20. The only thing that may be stopping me getting this game now is the existence of a monthly subscription fee. As for the NDA, that should be lifted by Phase 4 (Starts soon)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!