PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Double Clicking Glitch?

Ticktator
14-07-2013, 05:01 PM
So, I've had kind of a handicap for the past week or so, but I've ignored it. When I wanted to do something like roll a Holodice, I'd have to click like 10 times for it roll. It was annoying, but I ignored it. Well now, I can't roll a Holodice or walk through a One Way Gate. I'll sit in my room for literally 20 minutes double clicking, and nothing will happen.

It's the same with other items. Gates, ice cream machines, fans, parasols. I can only operate them by using the 'Use' button. I don't know if it's my computer or if it's my account, but I'm starting to get really frustrated...

lawrawrrr
14-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I had this problem once but it was my mouse not being responsive enough - when I got a new mouse it was fine. Try that, and see if it's any change?

Ticktator
14-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Nope. I try to use my laptop's touchpad and that doesn't work, and I plugged in a new mouse and that didn't work either. Oh well.

lawrawrrr
14-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Oh right, does your laptop normally run slow? That might also cause it..

Ticktator
14-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Nah, I wouldn't say so. I mean, it's not the fastest thing in the world, but Habbo runs generally pretty well on it.

e5
14-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Is this the first time it's happened? Have you tried reloading Habbo?

Nah, I wouldn't say so. I mean, it's not the fastest thing in the world, but Habbo runs generally pretty well on it.

Mr-Trainor
14-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Is this the first time it's happened? Have you tried reloading Habbo?
If its been for the past week then I'm sure Habbo has been refreshed during that time :P! But anyway, I do think it's probably your laptop that's the problem as opposed to Habbo itself. It could be the web browser you use?

Ticktator
14-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Yeah, it's been kind of bad for the last week, but it didnt completely freeze up on me until today.

It might be the browser. I use a Chromebook, so the only browser I really can use is Google Chrome.

Like I said, it's been screwy for the past week, but it's only completely stopped working today.

It might be the browser. I use a Chromebook, so I can only use Google Chrome to browse the Internet, so I can't check. It's weird because I can double click just fine everywhere else--Habbo is the only exception.

Posts merged by e5 (Forum Moderator)

Zelda
14-07-2013, 10:30 PM
I was having the same sort of problem when I was using my timer in my event yesterday. I would spam click the button to change time so much but it wouldn't work unless I clicked away then clicked back then clicked away again etc, though the start timer itself was fine. Glad to know its not me at least lmfao

Daltron
15-07-2013, 01:20 AM
sounds like the chromebook aint very good lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!