PDA

View Full Version : ''Angy'' visits Habbo.es

Michael
17-07-2013, 08:40 PM
On July 24th we will have the pleasure of having Angy here in the Habbo Palooza Music Festival. Through a live-streaming chat you will be able to ask any questions you have. Soon we will announce the time for this visit, so stay tuned!

- habbo.es/me main page

Heres one of Angy's music videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JEpGtbpgLQ

lemons
17-07-2013, 08:44 PM
i thought room 94 were bad

JACKTARD
17-07-2013, 10:26 PM
They should just not bother with these people, noone knows who they are!

Samantha
17-07-2013, 10:32 PM
I don't really think they've thought who they're putting on Habbo; it's meant to be a 13+ site, and she just doesn't even seem suitable for the game.

Michael
17-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm not sure if the song is cheeky or inappropriate in the spanish community :P

Daltron
18-07-2013, 01:53 AM
never heard of this person :P

e5
18-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Nope but it's someone 'semi' famous so they'll take who they can get!
I don't really think they've thought who they're putting on Habbo; it's meant to be a 13+ site, and she just doesn't even seem suitable for the game.

Chrisbud1
18-07-2013, 12:15 PM
That's not even in spanish.. couldn't they get someone better?! Whoever is this new person that is in charge with celebrity visits needs to get themselves together.

Edit: CAN SHE EVEN SPEAK SPANISH LOL

Yawn
18-07-2013, 12:40 PM
she might be famous in spain y u acting like u should know who she is

---------- Post added 18-07-2013 at 01:41 PM ----------

oh nvm

itunes
Boytoy
#386 Spain

Michael
18-07-2013, 12:41 PM
That's not even in spanish.. couldn't they get someone better?! Whoever is this new person that is in charge with celebrity visits needs to get themselves together.

Edit: CAN SHE EVEN SPEAK SPANISH LOL

Probably! She's signed to ''2013 Sony Music Entertainment EspaƱa, S.L.''

Yawn
18-07-2013, 12:48 PM
spanish ppl dont necessarily listen to spanish singing lol. they play the same music on the radio as english speaking countries e.g. katy perry and other popstars that we all know

Chrisbud1
18-07-2013, 01:02 PM
spanish ppl dont necessarily listen to spanish singing lol. they play the same music on the radio as english speaking countries e.g. katy perry and other popstars that we all know

ok thats not true im spanish myself and my parents are always listening to spanish radio stations and they never play english songs. they only know about lady gaga and katy perry and crap because their always performing in different events and are known worldwide but that's pretty much it.

lemons
18-07-2013, 01:08 PM
ok thats not true im spanish myself and my parents are always listening to spanish radio stations and they never play english songs. they only know about lady gaga and katy perry and crap because their always performing in different events and are known worldwide but that's pretty much it.

well english is a language most of europe have to learn in school so it makes sense to make a song which everyone can understand (and that will sound better)

why do you think hardly anyone sings their home language at eurovision

---------

when I go to germany it's always english songs on the radio

Yawn
18-07-2013, 01:11 PM
chrisbud i said not necessarily. ur parents may well do that but if ur listening to a specifically spanish station they r gonna play spanish music. u dont turn on spanish radio station to bop to ur fav katy perry song now do u? u live in the US have u ever even been abroad? just wondering cos american ppl dont rly tend to leave the US and visit other countries

but anyway when ive ever gone abroad on holiday i hear english spoken music everywhere. from my experience they listen to all the same hits as we do :Innocent:

Bradley.
18-07-2013, 02:22 PM
at least she has her own wiki page kind of lolol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!