PDA

View Full Version : Best children's birthday party you've attended

Gibs960
19-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah, title is pretty self explanatory. Of course it can be your own, as long as you attended ;D

Mine was probably my best friend's party where we went to Lazer (like Laser Quest, but a different arena and you have to reload), was just really fun. Then again, I never went to any of the rich kid's parties.

Inseriousity.
19-07-2013, 09:46 PM
a party at the wacky warehouse. several actually, it was a popular thing at my school. :D

Gibs960
19-07-2013, 09:49 PM
a party at the wacky warehouse. several actually, it was a popular thing at my school. :D

We had brewster bear or something, wacky warehouse was too far away and quite small the one near us. I only had one party because my mum said she couldn't afford one every year.

geo
19-07-2013, 10:07 PM
errrrrr the swimmin one. they hired out a huge swimming pool place and it had the high diving boards, all the float and that inflatable obstacle course. oh and they had the best chocolate cake too so yeah.

buttons
19-07-2013, 10:18 PM
omg for my 8th bday sleepover this girl called me a tart so i refused to give her pillows and a sleeping bag until she said sorry!! then when she was asleep i woke everyone up and gave them sweeties and NOT her!!!! she was horrible n is now a druggy

but my fave one was for my friends like 11th or something we were watching scary movies n my friend amy stayed in the wardrobe until it finished. omg and we did that trick where u put someones finger in glass to make them wee n the girl we did it to got up, went to toilet n said she had to go home so i think she weed herself. n the girl whose party it was her dad was drunk so we painted his nails n used elastic bands to tie his hair but he took them out n flung them at us n it hit my BUTT. then he took us to play with his train set n my friend got upset her dad was stealin us so she went to cry hahaha n her snake went missing omFG. next day we playeed hide n seek n found these 2 girls n they said we were cheatin so tehy stopped playing. :( :(

Gina
19-07-2013, 10:22 PM
omg it was in kidspace
ahhh absolutely love it
i was like idk 8 and it had them ball pits and everything
AND THEY HAD SLIDES bkps; might hv been there before cos its in croydon but idk
its fab lmaooo love it still :( BUT LAST YR THERE WAS A LASER QUEST THING omg was fab AGAIN AMANDA IM SURE U'VE BEEN THERE, IT WAS THE ONE IN SUTTON, but there was like 20 of us and we got mixed with a gorpu of 5yr olds and like 3 50yr olds omg was fab lmao WE EVEN WENT TO MCDONALDS AFTER yay

myles
19-07-2013, 10:30 PM
it was a swingers party god damn

!x!dude!x!2
20-07-2013, 12:27 AM
I went paint balling at a friends party

Daltron
20-07-2013, 12:35 AM
umm I can't really remember that many but we used to have this place called play zone or something nd it was jst full of slides and stuff and everyone had their parties there

Samantha
20-07-2013, 12:37 AM
A few I guess:

One was my 10th birthday party and I got to have a disco with loads of people, ended up getting loads of gifts and my cake was massive.
Another was going to Laser Quest with my friends, Steven, Robert (twins), Alice, my sister and her friend Laura I think. Basically we'd played our games, and we were going to McDonald's, but we went down the escalators in Xscape and Robert got his shoe lace stuck in them so we had to stop the escalator and he had to take his shoes off and everything. Then we were driving to McDonald's even though it's only like a minute away, but my Mum turned into the wrong part and we ended up in B&Q's car park then Pizza Hut's car park. It was fun though as they all sung Happy Birthday to me at Laser Zone and I still have that video it's lovely. Although it was a chocolate cake and back then I wasn't the biggest fan so I ended up having none.
I don't really remember this, but I had my birthday in Skegness so I got a cake and everything when I was 4, and a few years ago I was in Blackpool for my birthday and we were meant to be traveling down there at about 6am on my birthday, but instead the hotel owner said we could go down a day early so we got there at like 11pm so I got to spend all my birthday in Blackpool which was great because it was the 50th anniversary of Blackpool Tower opening on that day. It was ok, but the roof started leaking and everything, but it was good lmao.
Another was this girl Courtney's party and it was fancy dress and there was a prize for the best costume so I went as Mary Poppins and won so I got a fiver/£5 note.
Another was my cousins, we were asked to make the Pass The Parcels for the game, and we were told we needed 10 prizes, but we didn't know it meant 1 prize per child. We ended up making 10 actual parcels with 10 prizes in each, so that occupied everyone for a while.

Shar
20-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I really can't remember tbh I don't know how you guys can remember so far back

Cerys
20-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Um.... I only went to like, two... dyin. They were both pretty rubbish too.

MKR&*42
20-07-2013, 02:02 PM
none i always hated them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!