PDA

View Full Version : [Building] events room thing

steamyxo
25-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Ok its a jungle based room and its telephrase and team bingo:)

telephrase:
http://i42.tinypic.com/28c2hrn.jpg

team bingo:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2rh1t6q.jpg

hope u like them, they change format/settings by saying a keyword :)
~~in the pictures the look kinda glum and dull but the actuall room isnt~~

Lewis
25-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Oh. My. God.

I always thought you were female! :S

OT: I like the room. Nice :)

JACKTARD
25-07-2013, 11:42 AM
I quite like the room although I don't think the walls look great because they aren't the right size to all fit together, I think most walls do that in that style of room though.

Samantha
25-07-2013, 11:46 AM
I don't really like it, as it's been said the walls look a little odd. I think it looks a little odd, maybe change the Firework and the Exotic Butterfly for something else :P?

steamyxo
25-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Oh. My. God.

I always thought you were female! :S

OT: I like the room. Nice :)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i wos in the HxHD the other day with u and hayden(warren) and u was debating about whats worse being stabbed or an arguement, dont u remember? and thanks :)

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 01:15 PM ----------

I don't really like it, as it's been said the walls look a little odd. I think it looks a little odd, maybe change the Firework and the Exotic Butterfly for something else :P?

what do u meen odd? and yh it does look strange but i think thats because of the picture, the actuall room looks quite nice

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 01:16 PM ----------

I quite like the room although I don't think the walls look great because they aren't the right size to all fit together, I think most walls do that in that style of room though.

yeah and plus them walls are massive so they overlap sometimes and thank you :))

lemons
25-07-2013, 12:17 PM
there is too many out of place furni eg wired lovelocks firework

MKR&*42
25-07-2013, 12:20 PM
I think it'd look great without the Love Locks :)
Mk,; I thought he was female too and only just realised who he was in-client :s

steamyxo
25-07-2013, 12:20 PM
there is too many out of place furni eg wired lovelocks firework

love locks aint really out of place, i just wanted them there, i understand the firework doesnt rly fit in and what are the other stuff cos u said "too many"

lemons
25-07-2013, 12:25 PM
love locks aint really out of place, i just wanted them there, i understand the firework doesnt rly fit in and what are the other stuff cos u said "too many"

the grass thing under tiki bars

and also i don't like walls because they don't fit together like a puzzle there is half trees lol

steamyxo
25-07-2013, 12:33 PM
the grass thing under tiki bars

and also i don't like walls because they don't fit together like a puzzle there is half trees lol

lol well i cant do much, if they dont over lap theres gonna be a massive space between them.. and grass idnt rlly odd but ok, its just cos it sticks out weirdly

Rem
25-07-2013, 03:05 PM
don't like it tbh, walls doesn't seem to fit like a puzzle as already mentioned. perhaps select another room layout? it currently looks very small and cramped especially with the stairs. personally, i dont think that room layout is very practical as an events room

EarCandy
25-07-2013, 03:21 PM
not bad might wanna try with normal jungle walls.

geo
25-07-2013, 09:15 PM
walls look messy and the locks seem stupid. think it'd be better if you tried a different type of room. :P

Daltron
25-07-2013, 11:44 PM
it looks nice, I like the walls :)

steamyxo
26-07-2013, 12:15 PM
it looks nice, I like the walls :)

ty :)

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 01:16 PM ----------

walls look messy and the locks seem stupid. think it'd be better if you tried a different type of room. :P

as i have said i cant do much about the walls cos if u dont want it to look "messy" there gonna be big empty gaps, and im fine with this room plenty of pple like it

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 01:16 PM ----------

not bad might wanna try with normal jungle walls.

ty :)

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 01:18 PM ----------

don't like it tbh, walls doesn't seem to fit like a puzzle as already mentioned. perhaps select another room layout? it currently looks very small and cramped especially with the stairs. personally, i dont think that room layout is very practical as an events room

well it is practicle since ive had this for ages now and hosted multiple games, no one really said it was cramped, and its habbo, really u cant feel cramped.. yh its smallish but im not gonna have a massive room and/or a massive game play area. ive talked twice or more times about the walls, cba to repeat

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!