PDA

View Full Version : Singleplayer games - LONELY

Stephen
25-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Does anyone else feel alone when playing singleplayer games? Dunno if it's because I'm used to multiplayer but whenever I play sg like skyrim or fallout etc I'm always thinking to myself.. YOU ARE THE ONLY LIVING PERSON IN THIS HUGE GAME WORLD

I can't play horror games because of that feeling because it scares the **** out of me knowing I'm this one living person playing against computer controlled evil things or whatever in a dark world. But if you stick a real person in the game then I'll enjoy it again

So many sg games I'd love to play but I get into the games and then exit 10 minutes later because the lack of real human interaction etc in the game world stops me enjoying it

Like have you ever gone into a minecraft server and then everyone leaves and you realise you're the only one left so you feel the need to leave too cos you're all alone even though you're almost finished making an amazing piece of mc art?

thoughts? :¬:

Bradley.
26-07-2013, 02:50 PM
mass effect one of my fav games!!!!
there are 3 in a team inc you

Matthew
26-07-2013, 04:20 PM
I actually agree with this :P

I rarely ever play single player "horror"/scary games like zombies, left 4 dead etc but I love playing them with friends

and the minecraft bit haha that happens all the time, idk its like when there's others online its not boring (even when I'm not talking to them) but as soon as they go offline I get bored :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!