PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Beat The Heat - Ends 17th August

Sho
28-07-2013, 01:07 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/97/Beat+The%20Heat

I can't stand hot weather, it's draining and I burn so easily. Whenever I walk the streets on sunny days I get excited when I feel the tiniest amount of breeze hit me. I went to Cardiff with a couple of people and I was glued to the seat in front of the fan (whenever Inseriousity. didn't take steal it anyway) because it was so warm in the hotel and sitting in front on the fan was the only way to keep cool.

What I'd like you to do is come up with your own invention that will help keep you cool on warm days. It could be anything, even a hat that holds a fan in front of your face with a press of a button, so be as random as you want!

The most creative idea will win!

* You must include the HxSS team you are in when posting an answer. If you are not in a team, sign up for one by going HERE (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups) and then post your answer.

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75 points
3rd Place = 50 points

Phil
12-08-2013, 12:50 AM
I'll have you all know that at one point in Cardiff she fell asleep with her face next to the fan and woke up crying.

My entry:

Watches with a button that activates a fan that you can hold up to your face.

Green

Martin
12-08-2013, 12:56 AM
I got quite a bit of fan action too in cardiff haha, was so tempted to steal it.

My invention would be computers with built in air blowers that blast cold air into your face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foregetfuhl
12-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Air conditioned clothing! Imagine a world where at the flick of a switch something inbetween two thin layers of material that make up your clothes would instantly keep that pesky heat away as if you were in a cooling air conditioned office!

Green

Honor-Branch
12-08-2013, 03:14 AM
a phone where you can say anything and it'll do it such as, air conditioner and it starts blowing wind out or squirting water out, w.e. whatever floats your boat.

-Nick
12-08-2013, 08:22 AM
A switch on your body which takes you to the nearest water facilities, e.g swimming pool, sea, refreshing cold tub (like a hot tub)

geo
12-08-2013, 08:56 AM
a button that when pressed makes the floor move so u fall into a cold swimming pool (with sharks in oops)

red team

sex
12-08-2013, 08:56 AM
a pill you could take in different strengths that would cool you down instantly depending on how cold you wanted to be!

Matt
12-08-2013, 09:14 AM
A wristband you put on your ankle that measures your temperature and if you're hot it starts to release these shocks that cool you down.

Gina
12-08-2013, 09:20 AM
floors where they blow up cold air
nomnom
p.s girls dnt wear a skirt or dress

bluee

lemons
12-08-2013, 10:22 AM
A CLOTHING RANGE WHICH HAS HOLES IN IT LIKE CROCS

BLUE TEAM

Jazz
12-08-2013, 11:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cKu07FG.png

black team

FlyingJesus
12-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Air conditioned clothing! Imagine a world where at the flick of a switch something inbetween two thin layers of material that make up your clothes would instantly keep that pesky heat away as if you were in a cooling air conditioned office!

Green

That sort of exists you can get specially insulated fabrics and stuff that retain certain temperatures it's magical but expensive :P
ANYWAY enough fabric geeking from me

Errr how about a satellite-controlled cloud former that can force an area to be subject to rain/hail by drawing water particles in the space together because that would totes be cheap and accessible to all. I'D USE IT TO SAVE AFRICA OBV

BLUE TEAM HI

Cerys
12-08-2013, 02:06 PM
UM

A bubble type thing which pops up around you and when you're in it you feel much cooler as it just stops the heat from entering inside the bubble. You can say *the bubble only responds to your voice* a temperature and the bubble automatically changes to that temp, so it can be used both in summer to cool you or winter to make you warm.

Idk how but the bubble is also invisible and you can walk through it etc so if someone walked close to you and they happened to walk into your bubble without knowing, they get cooled too :)

BLACK YEAH ;3

Empousa
12-08-2013, 02:15 PM
A hat that has an inbuilt water cooler, that has a body heat sensor, and when you get too hot it releases nicely chilled water onto your head. :) Both cooling and showering taken care of!

H488041!f3
12-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Everytime I open a Nestea, I'll be able to do the Nestea Plunge (A small pool appears behind you and you trust fall into the nice cool water ;D)

!x!dude!x!2
12-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Pool that shoots ice cubes :)

AlexJRiley
12-08-2013, 07:15 PM
A small container that contains water and carbon dioxide and mists you with water (which will be cold due to the CO2) and evaporate due to the heat so it'll cool you down without you getting soaked! BLACK TEAM by the way

Plumest
12-08-2013, 09:23 PM
A cup that has a like, mini fan in it that unfolds or something when you say "I'm Hot" and cools you off while dirnking that ice cold lemonade on a hot day.

Blac Team <3

Daltron
12-08-2013, 11:30 PM
a water bottle which magically fills itself to the top with ice cold water every time you take a sip and some goes away

blue team!

SourlySweet
13-08-2013, 02:59 AM
A belt with a cooling system. So whenever you wear the belt, it makes your whole body feel a certain way. In this case, cool. Also, I'm apart of the black team :)

haylashayla
13-08-2013, 11:33 AM
A chip, placing in the skin at birth which would control the temperature of the outside of your body.
Creating a personal bubble(invisible) which would help you cool down whenever.

automatic

blueteam

-rawrr.
13-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Beat the Heat - -rawrr? - Blue Team
My invention would be a little glass box, connected to a hat on your head. In that box a thin piece of glass seperates water. There is water on each side. Connected to the hat also is a wire, which is connected to a automatic watch, with two buttons and obviously the time and a few buttons with the labels: Cold Air or Snow.

If you press the button Cold Air. The water on the right hand side of the glass will evaporate, the steam coming from that would move through a tube. Inside the tube, the steam would turn into cold air, it would then come out from the bottom of the hat and proceed to fan cold air around your head.

If you press the button Snow. The water on the left hand side of the glass would freeze slightly, turning it into snow. The snow would then go through a snowflake shape, then it would proceed to let little snowflakes fall around you.

If water runs out, you can simply open the lid to the glass box and fill it with more water.

Note; I don't really know if it makes sense to you. It's my imagination

Drake.
13-08-2013, 08:40 PM
A red button between your eyebrows (disguise yourself as a Hindu) that, when pressed, tips a bucket of liquid nitrogen over your head. You'll forget the sun even exists!

x-Lucy!-x
16-08-2013, 06:17 PM
when i read the red part of the description i thought of a hat with a fan coming out infront of your face, then i read the rest -_-
anyway... a hat with air jets all round the edge of the rim (air blows down onto your body) and shoes with air jets on the toes
(air blows up) lol

Blue Team <3

Liva
17-08-2013, 12:44 AM
http://www.best-b2b.com/userimg/764/783-1/fan-spray-bottle-529.jpg

I wish I could claim this invention as my own, but seriously, get it. It's a spray bottle but also fan. So it blows cold water onto you when you want it. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!